IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What is your favourite tv series?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Angelah, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Shariah

Shariah New Member

I love love love Westworld! And of course game of thrones!

2. Leah Bae

Leah Bae New Member

"How to get away with murder" will have you literally wanting to get inside each scene. It will leave you high on suspense. I remember watching it with my brother and we finished the whole season, making us go to bed at about 03:00 AM. If you're not into tv series, Viola Davis will make you fall in love with her lead character Annalise Keating.

3. bsa

bsa New Member

My favourite TV shows that I love watching at the moment are Friends and Game of Thrones.

Friends is shown on Comedy Central every day. I love watching it when I've had a bad day as it cheers me up and helps me forget about my problems. Laughter is still the best medicine. Joey and Phoebe are my favourite characters. The show would not have been the same without them.

Game of Thrones season 7 started last week and I have been excited for it to be back on TV since I finished binge-watching the first six seasons last year. I can't think of any other TV series that is as exciting and gripping as Game of Thrones.

4. Majo

Majo New Member

Basically for me the best series has to be the one that brings out the emotions in me, It makes me feel like been that supernatural, I have been inspired, The flow of events leave you speechless etc. With that sayed, Flash isn't my type of series it's just too childish.

5. Jean50

Jean50 New Member

My favorite tv series would be South Park. I watched it all the time when I was younger. My favorite character is cartman I just love his personality.

6. braveyard

braveyard New Member

My favorite in each genre:

Reality

Survivor - Even though the series has ran a long time, I still enjoy it as much as ever. I find the strategic aspect of it compelling, and when coupled with an entertaining cast, it always delivers.

Sitcom

Seinfeld - Best sitcom ever. Has there ever been a show with more perfect casting of the central players? To this day, I can re-watch the show and still be thoroughly entertained.

Drama

Game of Thrones - Truly a television series that lives up to the quality of the critically acclaimed books they are based on, and in many cases outperforms the source material.

7. LDhivine

LDhivine New Member

My favorite TV show is Golden Girls. The reason being that I like Golden Girls is because, the humor that the ladies issue out when they communicate with each other. The sarcasm that the director written for " Dorothy's character is a lot of fun to watch and listen to. The relationship that the ladies have between each other is a sisterly-best friend type.
    They move in with the character " Blanche Devereaux, which the house is hers, she put a ad in the newspaper that she was looking for roommates. She calls them and interviews them and approved them live together and the rest is fun-hilarious history.

8. Theoe

Theoe New Member

My favorite TV series is 24. Though, I hardly follow TV series to the end; I couldn't stop watching Jack Bauer in action until the last episode of the last season. The movie brings to light such intelligence and creativity. There is so much to learn from that movie. I mostly admire the lead character's patriotic spirit, and loyalty to America, do such patriotism still exist.

9. plenc

plenc Member

The once that take long to release the next episode, Like The stranger things.

10. Caleb

Caleb New Member

I will have to go for Game of Thrones (GOT).

The suspense keeps you on the edge of your seat. Everyone wants to know what next the mother of dragons will do with her dragons; what will happen to the "girl with no name", and so on.

Each episode has a way of having you waiting for when the next episode will be out. Who is going to come out alive and who isn't? How far can the white walkers go? It is just a mixture of suspense.

I actually like a series where you can't predict what will happen next, and GOT accurately fits into that category.

From "Winter is coming" to "The North remembers" to "Valar Dohaeris" to "Two swords" to "The war to come" to "The red woman" to "Dragonstone", every season has been a hit.

11. chukz

chukz New Member

My all time favourite TV series is Prison Break. I can't seem to have enough of this movie. I have watched it over and over again, and each time, I feel like it's the first. What a storyline.

12. nosleep3134

nosleep3134 Member

My favorite tv show right now to this moment would be a show, i believe to be from the showtime network
    so many great and terrible things can be said about this head spinning series. that takes place in the city of Detroit
    following a crazy full family living in poverty.

13. magh83

magh83 New Member

My favorite TV show is Friends

14. Inked

Inked New Member

I have two favorite tv series. The Ranch and The Walking Dead. I watched all the episodes of The Ranch in about 3 days. Im still watching The Walking Dead and I am on episode 4. I love zombies so this is a really good show for me to watch. I started watching it about a month and its awesome.

15. Heatman

Heatman New Member

Game of Thrones is the best TV series I have ever watched and still crave it so much. The thrills packaged in season 7 is something my wild imagination can't seem to wrap around.

I am looking forward to downloading and watching the new episode 4 of season 7 that will be released early tomorrow morning.

Barida likes this.
  16. vashk

vashk New Member

My favorite series is Pretty Little Liars. Although it won't be airing anymore, I made sure to download the all the episodes from season one to seven so that my friends and I can rewatch. It's sad that it had to end but hopefully, the producers come up with something similar or better than it.

17. timileyin9112

timileyin9112 New Member

Prison Break!!!!!! I saw the whole season five non stop in a day, The twists the writer in the series were just so perfect.

I also love the way the series is so unpredictable, you have no idea whats going to happen next, imagine we all thought Michael was dead in season four only for him to come back in another mad twist in season five.

I feel thats the ever green series of all time, I just hope they continue the series after season five

18. skyhali

skyhali New Member

One of my favorite TV show is Grey's Anatomy, I love Meredith Grey and how she handled trials in her life and continue as a strong Surgeon mom with 3 kids. I like the story line of the show, even though Derek died, Yeng and Callie went far, which was my favorite characters, by the way, It's still worth watching for. You can see the struggles in every character and of course, the love life is there. The show is going strong and I'm looking forward to season 14 this coming September. Yes, season 14 it is.

19. ghostwriter1974

ghostwriter1974 New Member

My favorite tv show of all time was Knight Rider. I still have all my K.I.T.T. cars from when I was a kid. I thought Hasselhoff was the coolest with his leather jacket and hot car.

20. Shalee Moschetti

Shalee Moschetti New Member

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019