IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What is your favourite tv series?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Angelah, Feb 2, 2016.

1. kahihu

kahihu New Member

My favourite series hands down has to be Game of Thrones.It has one of the best script writing I have ever seen.The cast is amazing.The storylines have more twists and turns which is amazing if you consider the fact that it is now in its seventh season.The musical score in its episodes is just breathtaking.Just watch season 6 ,episode 10.It contains some of the most visually stunning scenes that I have ever seen on television.Oh,did I forget to tell you that it is a show about dragons?!

2. Shantana

Shantana New Member

I am totally in love with ImPastor, I just can't stop watching.

3. Wolvez12345

Wolvez12345 New Member

My favorite TV show has to be Prison break. It has a way to keep you on the edge of your seat, with the suspense. Then when you least expect it shocks the hell out of you. It makes me want to through the remote at the tv. Then I would hit myself because now I know I can't watch it anymore. So then you steal someone's phone, just to see the rest of the episode. It's crazy, but that's why it is so good......

4. Wlof

Wlof New Member

Just from the top of my head....Battlestar Galactica, Game of Thrones, Hannibal, Outlander, Mr. Robot.

5. kurtcocain

kurtcocain New Member

my favorite has to be the golden girls, definitely. everyone can relate to either dorothy, rose, blanche, or sophia, and the humor is just on point and largely still relevant today, which is unheard of for many series from the era.

Shantana likes this.
  6. Ann Wachira

Ann Wachira New Member

My most favorite Tv series is walking dead. I has got a lot of suspense in it which makes one yearn to watch even more

7. Bigkev

Bigkev New Member

According to latest update ,The strain is my favourite TV show right now .Talk about the suspense ,The drama and all the monsters in it .Its got to be the Hottest TV show ever

8. Lala Vincent

Lala Vincent New Member

Come on,it must just be GAME OF
    THRONES.

The plot is unbelievable,the actors great and the storyline amazing.

I love GAME OF THRONES because no one can ever guess what will happen next in the series(unless you have read the book)

All in all I think this is the best tv series this year

9. Joshua Bautista

Joshua Bautista New Member

My favorite TV series was AMC's The walking dead series, It's a zombie apocalypse themed series and it's all about surviving at all cost.
    Now I am hooked on the TV series Game of Thrones even though I am just in season 2, I already liked the theme and the genre of it.

Lala Vincent likes this.
  10. erictheguy

erictheguy New Member

Breaking Bad - to take the premise of the show (a high school teacher diagnosed with terminal cancer decides to become a crystal meth kingpin to ensure his family is provided for after he’s gone) and turn it into a mainstream tv hit in various countries around the world ? Wow. An amazing feat and great testament to the skills of all involved. A fascinating series.

11. percylee

percylee New Member

I have many favorites so I really can't choose. Just to mention a few would be Game of Thrones, Gotham and scandal . My preferences tend to change whenever something new comes out but I am usually along the lanes of adventure, drama, action, fiction and mystery.

12. Christinenj

Christinenj New Member

my favorite TV series has to be Shadow Hunters.I love the excitement and all the action that is brought out by the actors. The twist of events and the suspense that is in it is so amazing. It got me eagerly waiting for the season two when season one ended .it has to be my favorite TV series.

13. elenaalcongerardo

elenaalcongerardo New Member

My favorite TV series so far is the Korean drama "Strong woman Do Bong Soon". It' s a romantic comedy series. It was so funny. I got to watched it five times already. The main actor Park Hyun Shik is so gorgeous and funny at the same time. While Park Bo Young, the main actress, is so cute and petite. She's also funny. The story itself is fictional. It depicts to a woman who' s strong as a superhero. That's what it makes more interesting though. A small woman who's strong as hundred times men. Watch it out!

14. azarias

azarias New Member

I have many favorite tv series. I have a favorite kdrama series like Yongpal, Doctor stranger, K2, Let’s fight ghost, etc. I forgot some of the title of the other series. I also have favorite english tv series like Merlin, Supernatural, Heroes, Sherlock Holmes and Prison Break.

15. ion

ion New Member

The big bang theory, I love that series, very funny, I love all of the characters on that series, I love how they play their character, how they talk sarcasm, being play innocents in some situation, and being smart or genius, they acts like, very natural. And actually I downloaded all of their episodes and still watching if I have a time. I love to watch it over and over again. that series changes my mood every time i watched.

16. lazmir

lazmir New Member

Well,my favorite TV series is Atlantis.It brings a whole new level of fantasy into our imaginations.I wonder why it got cancelled at the end of season two;this was quite sad for me.It heavily draws from Greek Mythology and its gods.Generally,I love fantasy which must comprise of:witches,horses,kings and obviously magic. I would be the happiest man on earth if by any chance,it ever resumed.

fredhamdy likes this.
  17. ColdFlameChris

ColdFlameChris New Member

I do particularly love to watch The Walking Dead series. I've been watching this from the start. I love the story flows, the effects, the prosthetics, and every character of this series. Everybody hooks up with this tv series. I even download every season of it just in case I don't have anything to do. I can simply watch every replay of the episodes because it's worth watching. I recommend this to those people who haven't heard or seen this tv series.

fredhamdy likes this.
  18. fredhamdy

fredhamdy New Member

my favourite show of all time.
    Series I mentioned: Empire How to get away with murder Arrow Jane the Virgin the 100 The Fosters The Missing Faking it the Royals Baby Daddy Awkward Prison Break Teen Wolf You're the worst Pretty little liars Once upon a time Nymphs Mr. Robot

19. bware

bware New Member

The House Md. I love that series, specially Dr. House. He is funny, sarcastic, and really smart, I love how he treat the patients and his co workers in that hospital. Even sometimes he was really bad co worker or boss, but still at the end, he's a good person. I love how he talk, how to make a conversation. I think you can't win an argument with him, you have no chance, so don't ever try. I love his attitude for being sarcastic and looks like he really don't care. but It's just his barrier. He know how to care to other people, he just want you to do your things and if you really can't fix the problem, he will join the situation now and fix every thing.

20. Aggy91

Aggy91 Member

My favourite tv show...I have so many favorites. I love shows that have a good story line,and keep you interested ,be it drama, supernatural,crime,action or any gendre. My favorite shows so far are ; 'The Mentalist', I am intrigued by how the main actor Patrick Jane, has these psychic abilities and can solve any crime case just by looking at a suspects facial expressions and body Language. My second one should be 'Revenge'.I realy wish they had not cancelled the cast,it was a very interesting drama. I never miss an episode of 'The Flash', for me I find it more interesting to follow than 'Arrow'. 'Oceans Trilogy' is an old show ,but a great watch.It does the hard work of being light, smartly turned out amusement, the sort of thing that is becoming more and more rare on the movie landscape these days.