IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What is your favourite tv series?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Angelah, Feb 2, 2016.

1. akjangra

akjangra New Member

I'll have to give this one to Game of Thrones. I don't even need to explain this one much, now, do I?

But another one of my favorites is Westworld. The world of Westworld is just perfect. I wouldn't be surprised if Westworld surpasses Game of Thrones (which has only 6 episodes left, by the way) with its future seasons. The writing and the direction is flawless, in my opinion. The plot and the twists will make you doubt reality!

Speaking of twists that make you doubt reality, there's Mr Robot. Extremely underrated show. People need to watch this. Its an incredible show about the journey of a hacker who wants to revolutionize the world. The tech shown in this show is completely real-world, every single code. This show is brilliant.

Overall, though it had some writing issues in season 7, Game of Thrones is still my #1. Westworld comes next, followed by Mr Robot.

2. baasil999

baasil999 New Member

I love house of cards to death. It’s an especially good series if you’re into politics. You can get it on Netflix. The story is very intesting and gives an insight to the various activities of politicians. A level of intrigue is maintained in each episode.

I’m super excited for the new season this year.

3. Mohamed Ali

Mohamed Ali New Member

My favorite TV series of all time has to be Sherlock. I think the show portrays the way that "Arthur Conan Doyle" meant to write it. It's really a great show with a great cast. It really deserves all the credits it gets and then some more.

4. Faizan Corbin

Faizan Corbin New Member

Sherlock

This show is about some crazy psychopath… Excuse me, HIGHLY FUNCTIONING SOCIOPATH, who is a detective. Along with his trusty good sidekick, Watson, they solve London’s most bizarre and “interesting” cases.

5. Jack Kelvin

Jack Kelvin New Member

My favourite series is Lucifer. It is so thrilling. On the view that the devil took a vacation on earth and then finds his weakness. It also has great suspense that makes you go for the next episode. Lastly, the drama fills me with questions in my head that bring hot topics to share with my friends.

6. Daisy

Daisy New Member

My favourite TV series is Nikita. I love action and investigative movies. I love Nikita series as it consists of investigative parts where Nikita is being helped by a person in the inside division as her goal is to bring down division. The other part I love about Nikita series is the hacking skills they have. Am a fun of hacking.

7. Trent652x

Trent652x New Member

My favorite television series has got to be Martin. Martin absolutely ruled in the 1990s. The show covered multiple social issues, cultural issues, all while still providing comedic relief. Martin played several different roles and each role stood out in its own unique way. I truly don't believe there will be any television series to come close to Martin for quite some time

8. Xmerian

Xmerian New Member

My favorite TV series is Banshee. It is so plot-driven, so utterly dependent on “I can’t believe they did that!” twists, that I’m reluctant to describe any part of it in this opening paragraph. So I will just say that while it is emphatically not a great show, it is an overheated yet intriguing one, driven more by visuals than words and if you don’t mind that its gory action and soap-opera plots aren’t yet matched by dialogue and performance, it’s worth a look.

9. Tony Irose

Tony Irose New Member

My favourite Tv series usually changes after almost every year. At first it was Game of Thrones, but it got so popular and the funny thing; I don't like my series popular. Then there was Salem. I've always been interested in witches and wizards thus I've watched a lot of series pertaining that: Secret Circle, Witches of East End, Merlin and American Horror Story season 3.

To top it all, American Horror Story is superb. The fact that it tells a different tale each season and the tales are related. I do like horror and I can handle the gore in it.

10. Tru Aveli

Tru Aveli New Member

I would have to go with 'Rick & Morty' the way the show plays with reality as an illusion & the aspect of multiverse intrigues me.
    I also can't get enough of 'Stranger Things' & I must confess I immediatelygot hooked (binge worthy show). Trust me when I say It has just the right amount of suspense and scare for a beginner scary-show enthusiast.