IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What is your five favor color?

Discussion in 'Art' started by Amanda, May 6, 2015.

1. Amanda

Amanda New Member

Mine is!!!

red
    green
    pink
    purple
    blue

2. Helga

Helga New Member

That is not an easy question for me to answer. I love so many colors that it is difficult to narrow it down to just five. The colors I wear most often are red, black and blue. That is largely just a habit I acquired because of convenience. I also love green, but I am more particular about the shade of green that I like. It is difficult to find clothing in green colors that matches things I already have. Since I am only allowed to choose one other color to answer your question, I will choose lavender. It is such a gentle and calming color and wonderful for spring and summer.

While there are a few colors I do not wear because of my skin tone, there really are very few colors I don't like. It is actually easier to name the colors I don't like than to try to narrow down my favorites. I am not fond of orange or brown. The colors known as "earth tones" are usually colors I avoid for clothing and decorating.

3. mariejane

mariejane New Member

Colors that I love Black, white, red, blue, and green. I think these colors are great to mix and match

4. Tereaca Andrey

Tereaca Andrey New Member

Colors like they are Red , Black & White.

5. NewPupil

NewPupil New Member

My favorite five colors are: purple, green, red, pink and blue. I love colors; they turn me into an excited child. The first color is my current favorite at this time. Green makes me feel airy like out in a field. Wearing red makes most of my facial features stand out while pink and blue just blend with most things.

Why are those your favorite colors?

6. mehdiblanket

mehdiblanket New Member

Red , Black , White , Purple , Blue !

7. Faithfulmarie

Faithfulmarie New Member

I think that my mood determines what my favourite colors are. If it's a rainy day, I usually want to be upbeat and bright so that yellows and blue would be my favourite colors. If I am going to an important meeting then I wear red, which is supposed to be a "power" colour. Black tends to be my all time favourite, because it is so versatile, and sliming ☺️. White I like most of all because it is cool and radiates peace. Interestingly enough, I did some courses in interior design, and we were taught that black and white are not colors, rather just absence of colour.

8. queen_love

queen_love New Member

My favorite colors are:
    Purple
    Blue
    Black
    White
    Teal

9. Dimplez

Dimplez New Member

1. Blue
    2. Black
    3. White
    4. Sliver
    5. Yellow

10. NIMO

NIMO New Member

To choose my 5 favorite colors is unfair in a way because there is so many variations of each color. If I had to pick primary colors it would be BLUE,PURPLE,BLACK,GREY,ORANGE. I could be more specific in the variations because with Blues I am partial to the lighter ones, and with Purples I like the deeper ones.

11. Cmjblue

Cmjblue New Member

I love vibrant colors. My five favorite would have to be red, pink, purple, blue, orange, and green. Nothing dull or neutral here. I like colors that everyone can see. In fact spring and summer are my favorite seasons because everyone wears bright colors this time of year.

12. HappyHeart

HappyHeart New Member

I do not have one favorite color. I have painted a lot of paintings and actually enjoy mixing colors to make different tones. My favorite tones to paint are ones you can see in the fall here in Canada. Dark reds, oranges, yellows. It all depends though on what I am feeling that day. As a child in grade school my favorite color was always yellow. Inspired by the sunflower :)

13. Nakia

Nakia New Member

Ok. I love this question! My favorite colors are black, white, pink, lavender,and royal blue.

14. nailah783

nailah783 New Member

Purple is at the top of that list. I have always been in love with the color purple. Then it would be red because I look really good in red. I love black. it's really soothing to me. Blue is nice. Lastly, I love orange. I like for things to be different.

15. Bruce Austin

Bruce Austin New Member

My favorite colors have changed at every stage of my life, but if I have to be listed in order of preference would be: black, red, blue, yellow and white

16. CreoleQueen777

CreoleQueen777 New Member

My five favorite colors are.

1) Egg Plant Purple
    2) Azure Blue
    3) Barbie Pink/ Hot Pink
    4) Sage Green
    5) Candy Apple Red

This was sort of a hard question to answer. I love all colors, But these are my all time favorites.

17. Smaush

Smaush New Member

Purple, blue, pink, gray and white :)

18. Feather

Feather New Member

My five favorite colors, in order from best to worse (1 to 5) are as follows.

Blue being my favorite.
    Red being my second favorite.
    Pink being my third favorite.
    Orange being my fourth favorite.
    Green being my fifth favorite.

19. Heather

Heather New Member

I adore splashes of color. My absolute top five favorite colors would have to be pink, green, blue, red, and orange. I prefer pink in a hot vibrant pink. I love color that pops! I like green in a sea foam or mint green and blue in an aqua, in a pinch I am a screaming fan of teal! Blood red and neon orange are rich and demand attention. Maybe I have an attention seeking complex, maybe not regardless I love me some color!

20. yuukidha

yuukidha New Member

Well, obviously we all love white. Hehe! White would be on my list too! My favorite top 5 colors would be, white, red, black, blue and green! Yes green is on my list ;) It's just so pleasing to my eyes.