IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What should i do to get long healty hair?

Discussion in 'Health' started by Hillarioh, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Hillarioh

Hillarioh New Member

As you all know hair is the beauty of a woman. Natural, long, shiny and healthy hair is all what I desire.

While browsing the Internet there are so many remedies listed some with use of chemicals and others with readily available organic substances I haven't tried out any first I need any reviews from those who have tried any.

So tell me what did you do to get long, natural and healthy hair?

2. sherry57

sherry57 New Member

To get long and healthy hair it is advisable to use;1.eggs by applying it on your hair 2. Olive oil 3.coconut oil and orange juice. to get orange juice you need to blend oranges and apply the juice on your hair,it leaves your hair with a pleasant smell and it also helps in reducing dundruffs

3. Haroon Rasheed

Haroon Rasheed Member

If you want to get long and healthy hair then you should use natural mustard oil.It will help you to get natural and healthy long hair.If you want to get shiny hair then you should mix mustard oil and yolk of egg in yogurt.After that just put it on your hair and do massage for near about 10 minutes.It will help you to get rid off of your headache.It will also help you to get long shiny and natural hair by using just for 10 to 15 days.Just try it and share your experience here.I am sure that your hair will be more shiny than before if you use it honestly.

4. joe hue

joe hue New Member

I still got all my hear while all my peers are losing it, and they have always taken care of it with all sort of products, the secret is what not to do to get long hair, meaning that, the more you apply product on your hair the more your hair is going to suffer, even with natural products, if I wash my hair with shampoo once, I wash it with just water for the next three or four times.