IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What Sports Do You Play?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Fini5h, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Shawn

Shawn New Member

Basketball has always been a passion of mine since I was a little kid. I've played every sport including soccer, football, baseball ect. I play basketball every chance I get. I love the competition, and certainly love watching it even more. 3'sup!

2. iamkkris

iamkkris New Member

I play cricket and football. The former, I played the state level until last year after which I quit due to injury. Cricket meant the world to me, but nowadays, I'm more into football. It's funny how everything changes so quick...

3. psyduck

psyduck New Member

Basketball is one of the very few sports I love playing. I learned the game when I was in college and have been playing it regularly since then. I usually play twice a week with my friends and all of us enjoy playing. I don't particularly enjoy watching the sport but I love playing it. It also helps me stay in great shape and be fit at the same time.

Another sport I would enjoy playing is Badminton. The company I work for has a neat court which allows us to play. I play there with my colleagues and we have a great time. It also helps me to relax my mind.

4. Aboelmelg

Aboelmelg New Member

I used to play football and volleyball. Before that i tried to play basketball but i didn't like it so much.

5. Njonkoa

Njonkoa New Member

I like playing football. It is my best sport and i love playing it when i have free time.

6. Kamil795

Kamil795 New Member

I playing football and volleyball, but i like watching combat sports too :D

7. Jacob Monkhouse

Jacob Monkhouse New Member

I play tennis. I am a huge fan of tennis, playing it, watching it, everything. I think its also an excellent sport in which to increase your fitness and coordination

8. money_man

money_man New Member

I used to play soccer when i was younger but then the club stopped training people because of the finance issues. Nowadays I hardly do any sports.

9. Fin

Fin New Member

I play indoor soccer in the winter for conditioning. But fall and spring are reserved for cross country and track. As recreational sports I also enjoy playing tennis, football, and baseball. I've always been active but in the winter I occasionally slack off. Sports for me is something I participate in every day.

10. Allan Origa

Allan Origa New Member

I play Basketball. Every evening after work for about two hours I get on the court and just sweat it out with my friends most of whom are younger than me. This is my way of keeping fit and burning those extra calories that I may have picked in the day.

The beauty of basketball is that once you are engaged you do not realise it because it is so much fun and you work out almost every part of your body. Though I go to the gym occasionally I love keeping fit with basketball.

11. monniqueeex

monniqueeex New Member

I play soccer with a traveling team called magic. I've been playing for about 3 years now, and love everyone on my team they aren't only my teammate they are more like family. Wish me luck on our game today!

12. patrickkenyi

patrickkenyi New Member

The only sport I play regularly is football. I used to play badminton frequently when I was younger but we moved to a neighborhood that didn't have the facilities nearby and I just lost interest in the sport. Football on the other hand has always been my favorite sport and I enjoy playing it for exercise and to clear my mind. I also play in my school's football team which meets for training three times a week.

13. Yuh

Yuh New Member

I play basketball every once in a weekend. - Though I have to admit that I really suck at it, It still makes me feel that I'm an athlete. I'd also like to loose a couple of calories too so I play from 5-6 hours with 5 minutes of break time.

Another thing I'd like to do with this sport is 1 versus 1 someone with both our coaches watching to see who's the better player, Placing bets on ourselves is another thing we'd optionally do.

14. Trayon Thomas

Trayon Thomas New Member

I am a huge person who is very active when it comes to things like sports. I play football, basketball, soccer, and baseball very much on the weekends. Basketball and football are at the top of the list for me. These sports are the best thing a man can do in his spare time.

15. brigada

brigada New Member

I almost play billiard with friends after work. Especially on Monday when we got Free Hour from 18:00 to 19:00 and the only rule is to buy something to drink from the bar. Of course after we finished we continue with darts. Every Thursday we have a place that we playing bowling and when the weather is good (sunny and more then 15 degrees) I prefer playing outside team games like: volleyball and football and in rarely times basketball. When the weather if owful (snowy or rainy) I stay at home and in most of the time play on my Play Station 3 (a lot of sport games like FIFA 2016 or NBA 2016).

16. djwheel

djwheel New Member

I mainly "play" MMA. I know its not exactly sports, but it kind of is. I participate in local boxing tournaments, train in jiu-jitsu, and play volleyball for flexibility. I used to play soccer, but all of my soccer buddies are now abroad and so I don't play it anymore. I'm mainly into contact sports now because I feel that they make one fit while at the same time making sure that a person's stress is relieved the best way possible, by beating punching bag till it hurts :p

17. fortis15

fortis15 New Member

I enjoy playing tennis. I find it very relaxing though it may look like a tiring game at times. It makes my arms strong and it a great opportunity for me to spend more time with my kids who also love this great sport. We play both indoor and outdoor, sometimes even it rains lightly we still go and have a short match. I have been playing for over 12 years and I enjoy it very much. I also go for a few live events during the year.

18. Scott

Scott New Member

I like soccer but I prefer basketball. I'm not that good at soccer but I'm learning each day. I play basketball nearly all the time. I'm really good at it too. I'm okay with skills but I'm REALLY with shots. If you want to be good at something, all you need to do is practice because practice makes perfect. I used to be SO bad that it wasn't even funny. But then I was dedicated to play t and I wanted to get better at it. And now, I'm good at it. ;)

19. rodrigomenezes

rodrigomenezes New Member

I currently play soccer in my local city football club (Pinhal Novense). It is something I really enjoy doing, and because of that I can say soccer is my favorite sport and it has been in my life since I was 7 years old. I also play basketball, bowling and tennis when I have the chance, but because of my entry into college, I don't always have the spare time so I haven't played those in one year.

I am open to learn other sports, every one actually. It is something I enjoy doing.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  20. sonal

sonal New Member

I love this topic and I always loved playing cricket the most popular sport in my country. I know cricket is played in limited number of countries but I it was not known to me when I started playing it as a 6th grade student in my school and soon became part of my school team. I never looked back and was part of every team from there on. I could have gone on and joined my state team but my father wanted to me to be a doctor so I gave up the idea after I completed my high school.