IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What type of music do you listen to?

Discussion in 'Music' started by rinklea, Jun 2, 2018.

1. rinklea

rinklea New Member

I like more of punk and rap songs.They are crazy and makes me dance to them.I try to rap all the time but could not match those amazing rappers.I listen to them like all the time an never get bored enough.Though sometimes I listen sweet and slow songs but only when I am trying to sleep ; p.

So tell me what type of music y'all like to listen.

Is it soft, hard rock,EDM or any other?

2. lilmsmisses

lilmsmisses New Member

I'm pretty open. I don't have a favorite type of music and what I listen to really depends on my mood and what I'm doing. When I work, I like to listen to calming and relaxing if I have a lot to do. ON the flip side, if I don't have as much to do, or am tired, I like something more upbeat. I pretty much listen to music several times a day, but again, overall, I listen to various types of music.

3. Emily

Emily New Member

I love blues and RnB, but sometimes, especially when am lonely i listen to country music, they rift up my spirit.

The most important thing I love in music is that, they give me a reason to act on something, forgive and also an answer to my troubles.

4. Shixmel

Shixmel New Member

I love Neo soul and can listen to it all day. It's what I listen to when I'm happy, and also when I'm feeling down.
    I also like blues blues, especially oldies.

5. FMU2013

FMU2013 New Member

I grew up listening to country music but I love all kinds of music. I currently listen to anything from soft rock to christian music. Most of the time it is either country because I have my three kids with me most of the time and I screen what they listen to but if it just me and my husband we listen to rap and R&B music.

6. Reah Mae Poralan

Reah Mae Poralan New Member

I have a wide variety of interests in music. I'm more on rock and punk and emo. But that doesn't mean that i don't like pop. Maybe it depends on my mood. When I'm happy I listen to pop, when I feel emotional I listen to ballads, when I'm doing nothing I listen to old school rock like Scorpions, when I feel like singing along to something I listen to bands like My Chemical Romance and Backstreet Boys. The only type of music that I don't like is K-Pop. Because I don't understand what they are singing about.