IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What type of music inspired you?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Kimby, May 24, 2018.

1. Kimby

Kimby New Member

Love music, Souls music ,Reggae music inspired my thinking many people love instrumental music that is also inspiring but , I love words beside each instrumental sound. words combined with instrumentals sounds, Brings imaginations and lead imaginations to sprout.

2. Reah Mae Poralan

Reah Mae Poralan New Member

Rock music inspired me, it took me to another planet. Linkin Park, Green Day are the band that I listened to when I was surviving high school as a depressed kid. I found an escape like, I'm amazed that the pain and hurt that I'm feeling is in a song. I'm kinda relieved and happy that i am not the only one feeling that way. There are others and those artists know what I am going through. And when I was in senior high I searched for more. More screaming, more drums and electric guitar action. That's how I found out metal. The screams that they made is like them screaming out the pain that I was feeling and I feel happy. That inspired me to be a better person and be more positive in life.