IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What website do you visit first each morning?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by harisali1217, May 19, 2016.

1. djtrain

djtrain New Member

Same as you, my e-mail is the first thing I open on my browser as soon as I wake up. Over the years now, somehow I have developed this habit and I do it almost automatically every morning. I have to know the maintenance schedule for the day always and because it can be changed without prior notice, it is very critical for me to check my e-mail every morning. After that, then I can surf the web anyway I like. I like also to read stuff and articles that will interest me. YouTube is the site that consumes my time the most. I find it very useful and I believe that whatever things I like to do and things to find, it is already there.

Thanks to lot of websites, information are always ready on the tip of our hands. I also like to read some blogs whenever I can and by doing so, I learn new things that I know that someday will be useful and can also be applied in my life. Now that you mention about clearing mailbox, I think I should learn also how to manage deleting unread e-mails because right now, I have mountains of undeleted mails and just looking on them makes me feel lazy even to start hovering my mouse.

2. Mohamed Ali

Mohamed Ali New Member

After having my coffee, I like to check out my Facebook for any new notifications, Then i'd go to YouTube to watch a few videos, It really puts me in a good mode and gets me on the top of the world and makes me feel like I can achieve anything. I don't like to catch up on everything on social media because that will take me all day long, So a quick catch up with a few messages will do, Then I'll go on with my day.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  3. sophv

sophv New Member

In the morning, I look at the notifications on my phone first. If there’s anything interesting, I’ll look at those. Sometimes they require going to a website or something. After that, I look at my email and Instagram.

4. Trent652x

Trent652x New Member

The first website I check when I awake is Youtube. Youtube is a one stop shop for all things news, current and worth talking about. I've subscribed to multiple channels on Youtube that report on current events and news daily. It's like having the news in your pocket where you can access it quickly and you get to choose what type of news is relevant to you. It keeps me entertained while being updated.

5. Nido

Nido New Member

A
    Actually I do the same thing, Wake up in the morning with my PC and start working and first site I browse is Spare 5 which is earning site. Actually it is my routine. It is the first site I start my online working career and till now I am working on it and I do not want to leave it.
    I love to work online as it gives me more opportunities to learn and earn too and since a year I am working hard to achieve my goals and learning process is still on going.

6. scottnoo

scottnoo New Member

Its a shame but facebook is my favoriste site and i hate it

7. Mary fiona

Mary fiona New Member

I mostly leave my data on so the first thing I get hold of my phone in the morning I go straight to the Facebook icon on top. I do tours and travel so most of my clients I get from Facebook. Again I get most of my inspiration on what people are doing and saying so I can be on this website for almost two hours just trying to figure out what to improve in my life or my business. I like only reading the posts and comments but I rarely comment. I am also addicted to some groups in Facebook which make it my number one website.

8. Nellybeauty

Nellybeauty New Member

I first visit instagram as I love watching and reading every post and pictures of my friends and reply most my messages. I normally sip a glass of water Whenever am surfing on instagram.

Also, I visit other websites like Facebook, Twitter, snapchat etc to interact with friends and keep myself busy from getting bored and also I find myself making friends while chatting with them.

From social media I get to know what happening in the world even without listening to news but it's important to listen to news to help you get to know the real ones and keep yourself updated with information around the world.

9. Nicola Collins

Nicola Collins New Member

Every morning without fail, you'll find me on Facebook. I have to get my fix of news feeds and pictures. I like to make a fresh Cappuccino first, before I venture on the site (I'm not a fan of tea.) and then I sit down on the sofa and look at everything I've missed.

It's so easy and accessible nowadays to just browse onto the web, and it's just so quick to load a site now in comparison to a few years ago. I even find myself waking up in the middle of the night, and having a little peek at the new postings on Facebook - sad really! Either way, I don't think I could live without the internet now. It's a way of life.

10. moreinfor

moreinfor New Member

In the morning I visit Youtube. Youtube is the website that gives an information based on your research about the videos you want to watch. You can also subscribe to find more extra valuable informaton when new videos are uploaded. Youtube is the free videos sharing website.

11. Tru Aveli

Tru Aveli New Member

I start with Twitter, Facebook and my emails, not in that particular order, mostly because of the app notifications.
    After I'm done I just head over to Google and find out about the local weather just to get an idea of how the day is going to be.

12. 14yumj1

14yumj1 New Member

For me I always check the manga section of Reddit. I'm a huge fan of Japanese comics, and everyday I check to see if any of my favorite authors have published new chapters. I know it would probably be smarter to check the news or something, but Manga is Life. I've been into it since 5 years ago, and so far everyday I've always been following one series or another. Imagine if your favorite author published an amazing novel but only uploads one chapter every week, and maybe you'll understand a little.

13. Cinderella

Cinderella New Member

I enjoy reading the answers given by other members. Actually, I learned a lot of new things from this thread. So please allow me to share the first site I open in the morning. It is Bitlanders. I was trying to look for a person with similar interest but I haven't seen any. So to give you an idea of what is Bitlanders. It is a social media, a blogging and a gaming site in one. I spend most of my free time on the site. I check it first thing in the morning to see some updates and most often, to see if the blog post I submitted is already approved. I have been doing this for 6 months continuously and I must say, I am enjoying this thing.

14. Beth

Beth New Member

I visit Craigslist first each morning, I look for exciting new employment and career advancements opportunities. I find that Craigslist is a big help to me, especially when I was looking to move, I recently found my current home on Craigslist. I love the website, I feel that it is a great tool to have when needed.