IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What would you be in another life?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Maureen W, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Maureen W

Maureen W New Member

If you had a second chance to start over, would you make any changes? What would you choose to be?

Luka likes this.
  2. Uchenna Okunna

Uchenna Okunna New Member

If I had to go through life a second time I will be a born again Christian. I know that I can become born again now in fact I gave my life to Christ the other day in Church but I wish I did so earlier. If I was born again in my teen and youth years I won't have been an under aged drinker and smoker. I will be healthier than I am now and probably more prosperous because health is wealth.

3. Luka

Luka New Member

Yeah, i would make alot of changes. First of all i would treasure and love the people around me, mostly my brother who i never had a chance to spend much time with.

4. Tiile23

Tiile23 New Member

Yes I would make a lot of changes. First of all, I will make myself happy any chance I get as life is short and liable to a lot of ups and downs no matter how hard you try.

Finally, I will strike the difference between hardwork and the supernatural; the role of God in my life.

5. keithjuma

keithjuma New Member

If i had the power to make changes! I would change almost everything about my life. With the exception of my personality.
    First of lets get my parents more wealth;the type that would make Bill Gates jealous.
    Make my self be the firstborn and let my big bro enjoy being the smaller brother for a change.
    Lastly though! Make my ex feel bad for breaking up with me. Damn! She moved on too quickly.

6. kobiman

kobiman New Member

In another life, I think I will make a lot of changes. I will definitely look like someone that has lived this life before. This's because, experience will lead my way in everything I'll do.

To start with, I'll be diligent in whatever needs diligence. In this life, exposure to certain situations in life is very important. Sometimes, hardwork and commitment without exposure/direction leads you no where. I'll definitely know where to invest my efforts and time and where no to. For instance, in my studies I'll know how best to go about it to get the best of results.

Moreover, I think I'll make the right decisions in my relationships with others. With so much experience now, I think I know what to do and say that will enhance my relationship with people. Likewise, I know what not to say and do.

Lastly, I'll have better ways of investment and money usage. With my current experience in life regarding financial issues, I think I'll make the best of choices financially. I'll definitely know how to use my money economically and better ways of making more.

All this notwithstanding, I may not still be perfect as am still learning new things every single day. :D