IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What's more fun? Playing a game individually or with multiple players?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Decentlady, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Mundia416

Mundia416 New Member

Well it depends on what type of game it is, and whether its online multiplayer or not. Id say its better to play online multiplayer if you are able to communicate with the other players.

2. briankomeks

briankomeks New Member

Playing games with multiple players is more fun than individual play. It does not only bring equal atmosphere of competiveness but I can measure my gaming skill level.

In some games, playing in multiplayer has its advantages. For instance more players may team to achieve or complete tasks easily.

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  3. Big Daddy

Big Daddy New Member

There's games and games, but personally i do love to play online, the experience of knowing new people and interact with them it's just priceless!

4. KoechBrian

KoechBrian New Member

Playing with multiple players is much fun than individual playing. This is because with multiple players you get to share your gaming history and laugh at jokes as you play. Also competing with other players reveals who is the greatest player of all.

5. Yllorrina

Yllorrina New Member

I do play both kinds of games. But most of the time, I get hooked on games that involves a lot of people playing it. The same reason why I got hooked playing Ragnarok. I love the idea of playing online with other people, grinding together to level up and finish quests. Single player games are good but I don't get hooked with these types anymore.