IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What's your favorite art expression?

Discussion in 'Art' started by Queeresau, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Queeresau

Queeresau New Member

There's a lot of things that can be considered as art: music, writing, painting, drawing, etc. And I know that picking just one of them can be a real challenge considering the amount of artistic expressions that we have can have access to nowadays.
    So, if you can pick just one of those many expressions, what it would be?
    For me, it would be a movie called Martyrs, it's hard to explain what attracted me to it, but it would definitely be that one.

2. Gad

Gad New Member

My favourite art expression is drawing.Personally I do pencil portraits and seeing an image pop up gives the best feeling.

Since time immemorial, drawing has been considered the greatest form of art.Da vinci,Picasso,name them.Drawing has been well represented with its uniqueness.

3. RenoGerman

RenoGerman New Member

Singing is my favorite art of expression. Although I don't think I have a singing voice that could land a record deal or serenade a woman, I love to sing specially in the shower where the acoustics is quite nice. But what I love most is listening to songs sang by great singers. They make me feel alive.

4. Jaylah

Jaylah New Member

I love putting dope poems on dope beats. I also love doing colorful schemes with any type of coloring art tool. So, I like digital art. Being an actress is also a very enjoying artistic outlet. Hopefully they won't mistake me as having dissociative personality disorder. But, if they do, oh well!