IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What's your favorite music genre below.. Let's Go!

Discussion in 'Music' started by LeeLeakey, Jun 18, 2017.

1. LeeLeakey

LeeLeakey New Member

Rock
    Hip-hop
    Pop
    Counrty
    RnB
    EDM
    Indie
    Mention whichever, unmentioned.. Your choice!
    Have fun, if possible, drop your favorite/ the one you currently listening..Have fun!

2. Maureen W

Maureen W New Member

My favorite genre is dancehall, currently my best track is back off your back. It's awesome, check it out on YouTube. I like konshens and vybz Karel.

3. Maureen W

Maureen W New Member

sorry, I meant bruk off your back.

4. LeeLeakey

LeeLeakey New Member

Interesting genre there Maurine!
    And thanks for the updates.. I forgot to include the Raggae/Dancehall genre.
    This reminds me of the fine-days I had with my relatives last year, It's when I got to know the amazing and talented reggae artist 'konshens' you just mentioned.. I enjoyed the moments his songs played.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  5. LeeLeakey

LeeLeakey New Member

I actually understood at that particular moment, It's just typographical error.. Nice one! Dancehalls genre are full of fun at party-event and seasons. I know from how I felt and experienced during those moments the songs played along, as I had said.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  6. Bllexy

Bllexy New Member

I think this question is the same as asking what's the most beautiful woman on the Earth. The answer is: "There is none."

There are so many beautiful women on Earth and so many good bangs and genres that it all comes down to mood. For me personally, I like to listen to a variety of Metal, Electronic, Jazz, Reggae and Hip Hop music. There are bands which implement several of the aforementioned genres and make it into a one. For example Lounge Dub Jazz, or Glitch Hop. The possibilities are endless and you never know on what you might stumble upon so I say keep digging and listen to various artists and try to listen to something you don't like or find the band that you don't like and find the song from their album which is actually good to you.

The favorite music is the one that makes you dance, move or puts a smile on your face.