IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What's your favorite Subject?

Discussion in 'Education' started by Itechno23d, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Itechno23d

Itechno23d New Member

My favorite subject as a researcher is history. Throughout my life at Trinity, I have learned about Greek history, Roman history, Medieval Times, and my Pakistan history. I am learning American history right now. I really love Greek history. I like to learn about the amazing culture they have. I really liked how Perseus killed the dreaded Medusa. Also how Hercules was the greatest, strongest warrior of his time. When I was in school our student's crew dressed up as Greek gods and goddesses. We dressed up as Zeus, Helena, Mars, Athena, Apollo and much more.

We learned about the dreadful monsters. A couple are the half bull-half man of the Labyrinth, the Hydra which Jason the Argonaut killed and the Titans. These are only a few reasons that fascinate me about the history of our World. In one word "I love History"

Tell me about your favorite Subject. Feel free to discuss it right here

2. Shadowkatt

Shadowkatt New Member

If I had to give a subject as my favorite it would be history or more specifically mythology. Norse Mythology in particular as there is something about it that seems to attract my attention. Hearing the stories of the Norse gods and the Viking way of life is always a fascinating experience. The one legend that sticks out the most to me is the story of Yggdrasil the World Tree. The various mentions or myths about that always seems to wriggle at the back of my mind when I research this stuff.

3. moreinfor

moreinfor New Member

My favorite subject is Life Science. I like this subject because it has taught me how this body works and to keep it alive. I know which food, body supplements and non beverages are suitable for my health. This subject has also taught me how to exercise everyday and to stay away from harmful substances to live a better lifestyle.

4. Tatiana Stan

Tatiana Stan New Member

My favourite subject was always Literature. I discovered my passion for literature in highschool, my teacher helped me a lot to develop my skills, I am very thankful for that because she discovered my talent. She used to read my papers out lound in class as an example, and she always encouraged me to give my best. I learned a lot about the history of Literature, the first writings, and we used to have little role plays in class based on the novels that we were studying. A while ago I started writing my own book, it's about the story of my life and I hope that I will finish it until the end of the year.

5. Amos14

Amos14 New Member

My favourite subject is history. I find it interesting learning about different cultures, past events and how those past events affected human kind. Historical studies are essential to every country.

6. benamutuka

benamutuka New Member

My favourite subject is History. This is because I learnt of man's past and present activities. Topics like Agrarian and industrial revolution were very interesting.
    History also made me learn of different cultures of different communities around the world as well as different forms of governments that are used in different countries.
    It was fun because it is like you are touring different parts of the world yet you are sitted at one place.

7. DBonagura

DBonagura New Member

I would have to say physical education. I was always into viewing and playing sports and still am a active participant.

8. flex

flex New Member

My favorite subject is History. Learning historical events to me it's real enjoyable. Especially the origin of mankind, this gives a clear picture of where we came from, and the destination we are ending to. Also history is very much important to the future generations, it keeps them awere and updated on the past events