IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What's your take on the use of anabolic steroids?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Wonder Girl, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Wonder Girl

Wonder Girl New Member

Doping is not uncommon in the athletics and bodybuilding fields. Though it's illegal and people get disqualified all the time when they are discovered to be using steroids. But the expectations people have of athletes and bodybuilders are so high that they are left with no choice. Do you think steroids should be legalized?

2. beedb9

beedb9 New Member

I don't think that legalizing it would solve the problem. It's not steroids but dosages. Also it depends on what they're taking. Oral steroids usually cause a lot of harm to your liver and kidneys. Injectables are a bit safer. Synthetic form of testosterone is not as dangerous as trenbolone. When athletes are competing and making a living out of it they just have to do it because others are doing it too. Also supplement companies use athletes on drugs to promote their own products, stating that these athletes achieved those results with their supplements only. Steroids causes harm when used too much and many athletes are willing to risk their health for their career. I think legalizing it would only bring more deaths.

3. Zero

Zero New Member

In this age and age you will not be able to compete with the other athletes without either supplements or anabolic steroids, and whether it's illegal or not, people will never be satisfied with their performance regardless of their success. But to be honest, i don't see any advantages in taking them considering how much of a negative impact they have on the human body which can clearly proven by how many athletes die at the age of 40 or 50.

4. Zero

Zero New Member

In this day and age you will not be able to compete with the other athletes without either supplements or anabolic steroids, and whether it's illegal or not, people will never be satisfied with their performance regardless of their success. But to be honest, i don't see any advantages in taking them considering how much of a negative impact they have on the human body which can clearly proven by how many athletes die at the age of 40 or 50.

5. kymdynis

kymdynis New Member

For one thing, I'm excusing the utilization of them.

I have done 2 essential cycles I'm my life. In my 20's. What's more, goodness. Notwithstanding what anybody says, the stuff works enchantment. The sentiment quality was inebriating. You simply feel like you need to do things that require quality constantly. I could do a quality exercise twice every day. The feeling of prosperity was stunning.

The main physical symptom I saw, was affectability in my bosom tissue. With the expansion of testosterone gets with it increment estrogen. I was guileless and did not think about the counter estrogen medicines. As I said I just did two cycles so there was no lasting symptoms. The affectability/Discomfort was humiliating.

That being stated, yes your hostility level increments. Or possibly mine did. Nothing off-the-divider, however I could tell I could get fomented and needed to utilize my quality all the more promptly. The higher measurement, longer you utilize it, I can perceive how things can escape hand.

It's recently the straightforward condition of hormones. testosterone rises to animosity.

Primary concern is that there is no free lunch, with each activity there's an equivalent and inverse response.