IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

When did you learn that video games were just a waste of time?

Discussion in 'Games' started by asim, Jul 5, 2017.

1. asim

asim New Member

Around the age of 6, when my mom said “son, video games are a waste of time”.

More than 20 years later, I’ve discovered a myriad of ways to waste my time. None are as cheap, harmless, and satisfying, as video games.

2. Yllorrina

Yllorrina New Member

My parents always told me the same words. They convinced me that video games are just a total waste of time. I just don't say a word every time they tell me that. But in my head, I just tell myself that games aren't really a waste of time. Games help me relax when I had a stressful day at work. they help me occupied until I fall asleep, I do have problems in terms of sleeping so I need to get busy until I just fall asleep. Games help me think of a lot of things, they even help me on problem solving which exercises my brain LOL!

3. AnimeLover

AnimeLover New Member

If your waiting for someone or while commuting or just want to relax after a hard work I don't think it's
    a waste of time. I'm a gamer and I use my time cleverly and with management so I don't think its a waste of time. :)