IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Which 2000-2017 TV series would you recommend one to watch and why?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Victor Kimani, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Victor Kimani

Victor Kimani New Member

I am an ardent lover of movies and TV drama series. However, since clearing college in 2010 I have had little to no time for watching movies and TV drama series; I have been 'too busy with life'. In fact, the last TV series I watched to completion were "Prison Break"and the first installments of "Grey's Anatomy" and "The Walking Dead." I had began watching "24" and "Big Bang Theory" but abandoned both half-way.

Right now I have got some limited time to spare for watching both big and silver screen productions. I am very, very eager about catching up with those "good" motion pictures produced since 2017 and which I missed. What motion picture production that came out between 2010 and 2017 has wowed you and why?

2. VEHNOM1

VEHNOM1 New Member

I would recommend "Game of thrones" thats if you are interested in medieval type movies with a storyline based on Kings and Queens with great armies in a constant power struggle for supremacy. It is a great series with surprising twists and events that will keep viewers glued to their screens. You don't know what to expect and that's a plus, no one wants to watch a TV series that is predictable.

3. Shana-Kay Barrett-Smith

Shana-Kay Barrett-Smith New Member

If you are into the girly, teenage type of shows then maybe you will like 'Victorious' or 'I Carly'. They used to be aired on Nickelodeon but got cancelled. They are about teens having fun in life. 'Victorious' is mainly focused on the performing arts , e.g., acting and singing and 'iCarly' is mostly about blogging and technology.

'Any Which Way' is also a great one. It is about a teenage girl who is romantically involved with a guy at school. It has magic in it.

VEHNOM1 likes this.
  4. Victor Kimani

Victor Kimani New Member

I passively watch Victorious and ICarly on Nickelodeon...my 9 years-old daughter is crazy about the two shows and, when it's show time, you can't win in a duel for the remote control with her. I think both shows are fun and witty. I particularly like the character Cat in Victorious...her beauty, good-heartedness, naivety and honesty just makes her such a darling!

VEHNOM1 likes this.
  5. jordan

jordan New Member

I recommend watching the series The Simpsons. It is enjoyable for all ages. This yellow family contains 2 children named Bart & Lisa and 2 parents named Marge & Homer. Watch this humorous series

VEHNOM1 likes this.