IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Which are your most preferred countries to visit in Africa?

Discussion in 'Outdoors' started by peter, Aug 22, 2016.

1. peter

peter New Member

Suppose you had a chance to visit Africa, which would be your most favorite sites!

What do you like in those sites?
    :) :)

2. Mike2016

Mike2016 New Member

I would like to visit the most discussed nation in Africa known as Egypt. This nation has one of the Seven Wonders of the World known as the Pyramids of Giza completed in 2560 B.C.E. When I was studying Ancient great mythologies, Egyptians mythology was one of the ones that I chose along with Roman and Greek mythology. Even though Egypt is different today, it once was a place that ruled the entire Mediterranean for many generations. My honorable mention would go to Ethiopia. Like Egypt, this place was another great ancient wonder.

peter likes this.
  3. Mary fiona

Mary fiona New Member

I am a Kenyan and I believe we have the 8th wonder of the world which is the Maasai mara Wildebeest migration at Maasai mara game reserve, which starts at end of July and ends early October. This the best scenic experience I would like to be part of , as I watch the massive numbers of Wildebeest and Zebras cross the river Mara.

The scene become more exhilarating when the animals encounter the crocodiles which wait for this ready made "dinner" at their door step.