IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Which browser for browsing?

Discussion in 'Computers' started by yahyalamghari, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Poehere

Poehere New Member

Personally I use Google Chrome. I like how fast the browser is. This is easy to use, simple to bookmark your sites, and you don't need to install a flash player for videos. I tried the new Microsoft Edge, but after using it for a few weeks the browser locked up, took too long to load pages, and you can't configure your other browser windows. You are forced to use Bing if you open a new window and I personally don't like Bing.

2. Cassie Hughes

Cassie Hughes New Member

My favorite browser is Chrome. I suppose my second favorite would be Firefox. I use Internet Explorer only when I have to do so. I use Safari on my iPhone. I haven't tried any of the other browsers mentioned.

3. ArtX

ArtX New Member

Browsers change in time, in my experience. I was happy with IE until Google Chrome came of age, but after a while, I had problems with crashing, so I changed to Firefox, which has recently started crashing more often, so I may change back to Google Chrome. Somehow, Opera has never worked for me.

4. ravindusha

ravindusha New Member

Currently I'm using Google Chrome. It's quite good. It automatically update itself. So I don't have to worry about that. Even though it uses a large amount of RAM it never became a problem for me as I have 6GB of RAM. I have also tried Mozilla Firefox. They both are good. My primary browser is Google Chrome. Secondary is Firefox

5. hurtadoluisalex

hurtadoluisalex New Member

I have used different browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome and Explorer. However, I have always liked Chrome. In my opinion Chrome is the best browser for your laptop or desktop.
    Chrome has a lot of apps and extensions, and count with the support of Google. This browser works on many platforms like smartphones, tablets and computers.

6. svedex

svedex New Member

1. Chrome (good for starts but it eats your RAM like a hungry baby :D )
    2. Firefox (Great if you use addons like imacros for scripts)
    3. IE don't use it :( just kidding, never use it!!!!

7. conopi999

conopi999 New Member

I use Firefox because it is very fast and easy compared to Chrome, Opera and others. I recommend it seems the best browser!

8. harisali3

harisali3 New Member

Quite honestly I would use Opera if it was not for Feedly. I am currently using Google Chrome and one of the fantastic things about Google Chrome is the amount of extensions it provides, one of these extensions is Feedly. Feedly is a website that lets you read RSS feeds, but the magic of it is this little extension that puts a barely noticeable transparent square on the bottom right side of the screen, click this and you can automatically subscribe to that websites RSS feed. It's little things like these that make Google Chrome such an excellent browser.

9. Aaron Elson P

Aaron Elson P New Member

I prefer Mozilla Firefox than other browser. It's open source and have many useful plugins to use, such as adblock plus, video downloader, and many other plugins. It's also quite more lightweight than google chrome that eats ram a lot.

10. s5363

s5363 New Member

I use Safari all the time, because it works perfectly together with Safari on any iOS device.

11. vistatech

vistatech New Member

I use Google Chrome on my PC, though I have found Firefox to be much more developer-friendly than any other browser. I have been thinking a lot about migrating and have been waiting for Microsoft to go live with Edge, but let me warn you, Edge is no good in my opinion.

12. onelinernews

onelinernews New Member

13. Ritesh

Ritesh New Member

I recommend morzilla firefox . Firefox is available for Mac and Linux as well as Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP—even Internet Explorer can't claim the last two. Like Google Chrome (but unlike Edge and IE) Firefox is not a native 64-bit application. If you're already a Firefox user, all you have to do is restart the browser to get the new version. You can import bookmarks from any other installed browsers on first run, and the setup is as easy as Chrome's. Firefox makes it easy to choose any search provider, though Yahoo is the new default.

14. ace

ace New Member

like everyone i will suggest chrome, but you can try maxthon browser.its simple and faster browser.

15. money_man

money_man New Member

I prefer Chrome since it runs really smooth and almost never has frozen or have any lag. In addition Firefox is a good option.

16. John129

John129 New Member

I switched from Chrome to Firefox last week after doing a detailed research about browsers. I felt like switching to a new browser mainly because I started giving importance to the term 'privacy'. Since Firefox is an open source web browser they don't have hidden agendas like Google. During my research, I realised that in terms of performance the difference between Firefox and Chrome is negligible.

I must also mention that I encountered two crashes (because I installed an old plugin) in Firefox so far. Furthermore, When I tried to stream some videos Firefox could not handle it but Chrome played those videos without any issue ( the reason for this being Firefox depends on some media pack installed in my computer whereas Chrome is independent ). With some effort, I could fix all those issues and Now I'm running Firefox like a boss :cool:

17. naruto100

naruto100 New Member

For me I think Google Chrome is the best one. I use Chrome on my laptop and on my mobile too. On both of them it works smoothly. The best thing I like about it is, it loads page faster in compare to other browsers. Plus they provide frequent updates as per new features available.

18. RaulSTARRR

RaulSTARRR New Member

i would recommend Google Chrome because it's very easy to use.

19. dannyderidder

dannyderidder New Member

firefox gets my prefference, chrome seems to eat a bit to much resources imo

20. Theodore Rainford

Theodore Rainford New Member

The best option for me is Google Chrome. I have found it to be more reliable and faster than Firefox, and Internet Explorer. Firefox contains some useful add-ons which Chrome does not possess. However when its comes to service, according to my experience, I would say Chrome has the edge