IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Which browser for browsing?

Discussion in 'Computers' started by yahyalamghari, Sep 9, 2015.

1. badbojus

badbojus New Member

in my opinion firefox is and always was the best browser. A lot of addons and supports every website.

2. knoll2knoll

knoll2knoll New Member

I work with Google Chrome because it provides faster speed and quick site links. It is user friendly and easily accessible with your gmail account. Internet Explorer is becoming obsolete and I think very few people are using it. Google is actually a stable and well known website thats why I recommend to use Google Chrome because it will never upset you. Happy browsing...

3. Andorphin

Andorphin New Member

I've used Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer before. By far the best browser for me used to be Mozilla Firefox. It's fast, has minimal errors and awesome plugins to experience with. In my experience with it I didn't get many malware threats and attacks so I think it's pretty safe as well. Now I'm currently using Microsoft Edge from Windows 10 and it's really fast to be honest. I think I'm gonna stick with this one for a while and see how it does.

4. djwheel

djwheel New Member

Use Tor for anonymous browsing. Use Opera for fast browsing. Use Firefox if you're a programmer and need the necessary tools for testing out your websites. Use chrome if you love google's products and don't mind advertisers tracking your every move.

5. jomata

jomata New Member

I use Google Chrome anytime. It's light, it has no irregular upgrade messages, unlike Mozilla which has updates very often which annoys me furthermore chrome is a very fast and uses less bandwidth by shrinking the webpages. It has an extremely straightforward powerful method for taking care of downloads. It's an all around great internet browser

6. ajnieves

ajnieves New Member

Even though it uses a lot of memory, I personally enjoy using Google Chrome. All of my bookmarks, form fills, extensions, and saved passwords all sync up so easily on all of my devices that run the Chrome web browser. The convenience factor of chrome really puts this browser ahead of all the rest for me. It is a very powerful browser and at times seems more than just a browser. This browser allows you to run extensions that almost feel like fully developed apps on your PC, except they just run in the Chrome environment. This is how the whole idea of Chrome OS became actual thing. Chrome is a highly productive web browser and I would recommend it to anyone who asks!

Kaynil likes this.
  7. KirbysMomma

KirbysMomma New Member

I have gotten so comfortable using Chrome that I rarely open any other browsers. The way I see it, if you find something that works for you and meets your needs, there is no need to change it up and try something different.

8. iqmaldanial

iqmaldanial New Member

Google Chrome is a go-to browser for people all around the world. It can change the theme, support many apps and the design is simple yet productive meaning it's very easy to use. Google frequently updates the browser so it should not have a lot of bugs. On my experience, Chrome have never been crashed even once on my PC. It runs smoothly. The problem I get usually is on my own internet connection problem but anyway like others said personal preference is the main point.

9. W4tchYourB4ck

W4tchYourB4ck New Member

I would suggest Google Chrome because it's fast, you can use extensions such as adblock+ and you can customize how you like it.

10. kapoor

kapoor New Member

I would say google chrome.Google has taken initiative in making Chrome very compatible with the internet. Chrome was specifically designed to quickly and efficiently load, display and interact with the vast array of applications on the web, boasting a built-in Flash and PDF reader. The synchronization between your smartphone and your desktop browser makes saving favorites and making bookmarks a seamless process.Most internet browsers are built for function over form, but Google Chrome succeeds in both. The layout is clean, intuitive and well organized, and Chrome manages a level of simplicity other internet browsers lack. Its features are clearly designed for efficiency and ease of use, and you can search and navigate from the same box. Furthermore, the browser allows you to conveniently create shortcuts to web applications you regularly use, which you can place on your desktop for quick and easy access.

11. Bakanyan

Bakanyan New Member

I've seen a lot of people complaining regarding Mozilla Firefox about how often it lags and crashes. However, on a Linux-based operating system, I've found Firefox working much better than Google Chrome. I'm not sure how well both run on Windows, but on Linux, Firefox is fast and equipped by developing tools. If you want to use the internet for professional reasons, I guess Firefox will be better than Chrome due to the extensions and flexibility it offers. If it is slow, try following guides that people have posted to boost it up. It is highly flexible and you can easily make it fast.

12. Sangita Devi

Sangita Devi New Member

My favorite browser if Google Chrome. There are many browsers such as Safari, Firefox, and many others available for free, but Google Chrome is the best because Chrome is much more than simply a browser. The forum is crowded with intelligent executives and there are millions of extensions available for free. I always use Chrome no matter what I want to do on the internet. I will rate it 10/10.

13. Aman Samaiya

Aman Samaiya New Member

Browsers affect our internet life very much. A browser with good graphics and speed is always preferred by people. I do prefer a browser with good speed and quality UI, since there are a lot of browsers available in the market.

My personal preference goes to chrome when it comes to my pc, however on my mobile I prefer uc browser.

14. eight1661

eight1661 New Member

Mozilla Firefox

15. Shaswata

Shaswata New Member

Just like sangita and kapoor (above), I would also say Google chrome works best for me. But that's maybe because I've been using Google chrome for too long now. I've also been using Microsoft edge browser on my Windows 10 desktop, and I must say, edge looks promising too.

Anybody else tried Microsoft edge? What are your thoughts?

16. SashaS

SashaS New Member

I have always loved Google Chrome. Its user friendly, the customization options help make it a personal experience and it is fast. Not only is it more popular, but as a result, the majority of browsers, browser plugins and browser-based games are tailor made for Chrome and therefore the chance of you successfully being able to do something is much higher than with other browsers.

Downloads are reasonably fast and media viewing, gaming and webpage reading is smooth as can be. Browser extensions are my favorite part about Chrome and things like AdBlock make browsing a more enjoyable experience. Google is one of the biggest, most established companies in the world so you can trust them to deliver a product that works.

17. Longinus

Longinus New Member

Both Firefox and Chrome are very good, they have a pretty similar UI and almost all the add-ons that were almost exclusive for Firefox now have a version for Chrome. I have tried Opera on Windows 10 but sadly there are too many crashes, not sure if this happens in other OS, could be that the current version is too buggy, who knows; and Midori on Linux on a very old PC with 512mb RAM and it works perfectly. My main browser is Firefox just because i'm used to it, otherwise I would be using Chrome.

There are several reviews about which browser is faster, about how much RAM or CPU resources are used, but for a regular user the differences are probably not very significant.

18. theshowup

theshowup New Member

I prefer using moxilla firefox because it provides sufficient and detailed information.I think its more user friendly and easy to use than other browsers like internet explorer.I also use Opera and google chrome but i prefer using firefox.

19. MikeTheKnight

MikeTheKnight New Member

I usually use Chrome for its browsing speed. Chrome is great for browsing but many platforms require certain programs to run which Chrome does not support. For example, many games require Unity to work but Chrome does not support it. I usually find myself using FireFox for those certain situations.

20. jaklein25

jaklein25 New Member

I always find google chrome to be best for when I use the internet.