IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Which business opportunity are you looking forward to do?

Discussion in 'Business' started by Djbeckah, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Djbeckah

Djbeckah New Member

Many people have different ideas on various business opportunities around the world each having its own benefits. Share out what you think of this opinion. What can you say about your business idea?

Aggy91 likes this.
  2. Vyck

Vyck New Member

Being a writer, I've always kind of fantasized about having my own publishing company. I want to give new writers the chance to launch their works. Also, I would love to have a restaurant. Not because I'm a chef or anything. I just love entertaining and having a place where people can meet and enjoy a good chat over a meal with loved ones sounds like a beautiful idea to me.

3. Ongunyo

Ongunyo New Member

Being a student in the school of business and economics, I have always fantasized on trading in shares at NSE and other markets worldwide.

4. Bisallure

Bisallure New Member

I currently retail nylon products but I look forward to having my own nylon bag factory. The demand for nylon bag products in Nigeria is greater than supply and the market is very large.
    A lot of businesses have their ups and down which scare investors away but nothing can really scare me from this dream of having my own factory. I know I will get there one day.

5. ahmedo24

ahmedo24 New Member

Considering my environment there is well fertile vast virgin land. Last year I invested one hundred thousand Naira (#100,000) in groundnut farming and I was able to realise the sum of two hundred and fifty thousand naira (#250,000). Groundnut takes three months to be due for harvest. Environment play a role in any business, study your environment and explore the opportunities.Thanks

6. Scholarkin

Scholarkin New Member

As a writer, I want to operate a blog/website to educate the masses especially the youth on entrepreneurship.

I am a novice when it comes to website building and maintenance but I hope to make a team with fellow business minded people so we put our heads together to make the dream a reality.

7. Sevgi

Sevgi New Member

I have always wanted to start my own business instead of working as an employee for someone at a job that i dislike. As a business owner you have fully control of your work hours, your employees as well as your area of business.

wendypie likes this.
  8. Decypher7

Decypher7 New Member

My dream business is to get paid while sleeping on my bed with my wife and kids, without working my ass off.
    And that is being the master of your own life, not feeding on salaries, someone once said that salaries are the bribe they give you to forget your goals and dreams in life.

We all should endeavor to live the life and not the other way round, your goals and dream should be to have a job that pays you while you sleep, so you can have the time to spend with your family. many people end up chasing the money neglecting their families and kids, which is bad.

If you're not making money while you sleep, then prepare to work for the rest of your life.

wendypie likes this.
  9. Baron de Binary

Baron de Binary New Member

I have several of them swirling thriugh my mind. And while I am yet contemplatimg one, another idea lights up my mind! I would love to put up a site where people can meet go for counsel on just about anything. So, this means having experts in practically every major discipline. There'll also be relationship experts and spiritual counselling too.

I am looking forward to putting a good team together on this and hoping to raise the much needed capital. Hopefully, it will see the light of the day. It will be free for a time but then some charges will apply somewhere down the road.

wendypie likes this.
  10. Eddielucky

Eddielucky New Member

My business idea right now is on biofuels. You all agree that crude oil is a great threat to our environment. Think of the world where car emission is 99% environmental friendly. What a clean world we would have!!
    The problem am facing is obvious; lack of capital.

11. DrEdu

DrEdu New Member

I have run an events photography business in 2015. One month after launching we were forced to close down because the owner of the building we had rented had grabbed the road reserve. Our rent deposit of six months was lost as we couldn’t find the owner to refund us. If I had ever wanted to get into business again I would try the same business because I had adequate experience and I have formal training in media.

wendypie likes this.
  12. Aggy91

Aggy91 Member

I always think that having your own business is preferably more rewarding than being permanently employed. The rewards could be freedom to plan your own time, you may make more money as compared to your job salary,although some career pays are usually very impressive.You may also do a business that involves something you are passionate about.

I myself would love to start a home and garden business. Basically dealing with home furniture, home accessories and garden accessories. My other business would be construction.I would love to be a building contractor in such projects because I love proper built buildings,roads and environments that follow all standard rules. This greatly improves the standard of living as compared to poorly done ones.

Richard likes this.
  13. vhinz

vhinz New Member

I'm looking forward for an online business. Specifically digital business such as selling e-books, affiliate marketing, internet marketing, or a business that offer online training. An online digital business could be started with a minimal investment. It could up and running 24/7 even without your physical presence. You just have to set up an online system that will do the marketing, selling, and processing the transactions.

Currently I'm on the process of acquiring the knowledge that are necessary to start an online business. Every day I read articles online, watch tutorial videos on youtube, and I even enrolled to online courses that will improve my knowledge and skills. I also started my own blog website and little by little I'm creating my contents and applying what I've learned on digital business.

wendypie and Aggy91 like this.
  14. wendypie

wendypie New Member

I am looking forward to doing a soap making business. Being an African I have come to realise in as far as soap is concerned our own resources have hardly been used. For example Baobab, the tree of life, whose fruit is rich in vitamins such and C, calcium and trace elements is very good for the skin and can be fed to babies whose mothers will have died at birth and they live and look like babies who have been breastfed. Shea butter and donkey's milk which have rich moisturizing properties, Okra which prevents and eliminates acne, Rooiboos a wonderful tasty tea that is also good for the skin. Mealie meal which is a good exfoliator which can be used to make an exfoliating soap. Resurrection tea which is very good at strengthening the skins barrier, banana leaves and peels which treat acne and lighten scars and more are some of Africa's natural resources that make skin beautiful when used as an ingredient in soap.

I am getting schooled in soap making and doing research on more of Africa's resources good for the skin. I am very excited about this idea as it is going to solve lots of many peoples skin problems and beautify people's skin.

15. Abbelun

Abbelun New Member

Being a student in the school of business and economics, I have always fantasized on trading in shares at NSE and other markets worldwide.