IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Which Do You Prefer, iOS or Android?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Rohit Kumar Jena, Feb 10, 2016.

1. rakus

rakus New Member

Yes, this is the beauty of the "iOS" it has all the features you dream about. And I never heard about an iOS user move to Androids next, it is always the other way around.

2. mmbmworldwide

mmbmworldwide New Member

Android is still the best to me.it is much more affordable and user friendly

3. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit New Member

I've always been an iOS user and have always been very satisfied with the services and the performances offered (even recognizing how expensive they are... my pocket hurts a little bit, but even today it's still worth it the prices). I have nothing serious to complain about it. Obviously, some errors and failures have already happened, but nothing that would make me stop/change using the system.

4. slumberchip

slumberchip New Member

I'm biased towards Android. Apart from the fact that Apple devices operating on iOS are comparatively pricier than their Android counterparts, Android phones allow a greater deal of flexibility in terms of customization as well as app access. The ability to expand the phone memory also puts Android phones above Apple phones.

Really, after Steve Jobs left, Apple's level of innovation just went downhill. Android does catches up well.

5. tryner

tryner New Member

I like both for different reasons; I'm not sure I could actually decide on which I like more. I respect Apple for refusing to create back door access for the government. I feel like my privacy is fairly secure with them; why take the risk of saying no to the government if it's not actually one of the things they value? On the other hand, while I enjoy being able to customize my device some of the games I play aren't compatible with jailbroken devices. I like that Android let's me change things like the launcher I use and the way my lock screen looks because it makes it feel more personal. It also allows me to create shortcuts on my phone in a way that conveniences me greatly. I currently have an Android for my personal phone and an iPhone as my work phone, and I really enjoy them both.