IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Which E-mail service provider do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Victor Kimani, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Victor Kimani

Victor Kimani New Member

Myself I find Yahoo Mail service annoying, sorry, and unacceptable. The website is full of invisible monkey business such that it often wipes out my data balance in just minutes upon opening the website. Usually by the time the Yahoo gives me a chance to go 'basic mode' (which is nowhere 'basic' compared to other services, anyway) half of my data bundle will have vanished. Also, the E-mail page usually hangs for a few seconds before opening it on my laptop.

Those two annoying habits are the exact reason I use and LOVE G-mail, particularly the 'basic' mode; it's simple and straight to the point. No lags, no monkey business.

I have always wondered why such a big company as Yahoo can offer such an awful service as Yahoo Mail...can somebody please explain this to me?

2. Zacharia

Zacharia New Member

Of course Google email service. Quality service with top-notch with two authentications while accessing the account. Since it connected with one's phone number, it very hard for a hacker to access your account. If the account is accessed from a suspicious location, Google will email you of the suspicious activity to your recovery email.

3. ken alto

ken alto New Member

Gmail is the best. It is fast and convenient and easy to use. You can easily run more than one accounts even from a smartphone. It also offers better security and privacy compared to other mail services. Google has also done a great job integrating gmail with other quality features such as Google drive which makes gmail even better.

4. ksunar

ksunar New Member

As a email service provider Gmail is the best. Unlike yahoo mail service, Gmail has no irrelevant advertisements and no pop-ups. It is very simple, fast and convenient to use. Due to two stage authentication process, it is very difficult for hackers to hack. So it is more secure and gives a peace of mind to the users.