IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Which game in the iconic, "Call of Duty" series is the best?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Hudson Thompson, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Hudson Thompson

Hudson Thompson New Member

I personally have no favorite Call of Duty game because there are so many of them, I was wondering your opinions of the newest of the series, and which game you think is the best.

2. botiapa

botiapa New Member

I can't choose too many games are out there. (and they're all the same) o_O

3. shiron-san

shiron-san New Member

I think the best game installment in the whole "CALL OF DUTY" series in the 3rd installment "THE WORLD AT WAR EDITION".

Some people do call this one a little too old but I think all the newer versions of "Call Of Duty Franchise" are too sci-fi for their own good. don't get me wrong I love all version But still the thrill you fill playing an old soldier in the world changing war is far better than playing a super cop that can shoot and fight in space and can sniper headshot people in underwater for god knows what reason.

4. Kamikaze

Kamikaze New Member

Either World at War or the original Modern Warfare. I really liked both of them as I think they captured the feel of the wars that they are set in.

5. AO6

AO6 New Member

I'll say the original Modern Warfare and Black Ops were the best. Ghosts was pretty well too and I like spending hours of fun playing it.

6. classic456

classic456 New Member

To me, the best call of duty game I got to paly was World at War, this game was simply amazing for its time, It managed to keep the esence of what call of duty games were at first, while using (its time) powerful graphics to inmerse you in a WWII scenario like never before. I also like the very first Modern Warfare game. but if you ask me, World at War is the best CoD game they made.

7. Sainfai

Sainfai New Member

For me, the best Call of Duty game was Call of Duty 4.

The first ever game I've played from that series was Call of Duty 2 and at that time, it was a really good game, or so I thought. I remember after some time I forgot about it, then I saw an online article saying that there will be a new Call of Duty game released: Call of Duty 4. I was really excited about it because I remember the great time I had with the 2nd game in the franchise.

When it got released, I went to the store and bought a copy of it for my Xbox. I can still remember playing it with my cousin and it was really one of the greatest gaming experiences I've had. I played it for hours and I was so immersed into the game that I forgot about drinking water or eating.

It was a good game and I definitely recommend playing it even today if you haven't already.

8. Ankith

Ankith New Member

I'll say modern warfare sequence was by far the best they ever did. Black ops series did come close but modern warfare was what that defined call of duty series. Other games bloke advanced warfare , Ghosts , Zombies haven't really worked out for them but infinite warfare is doing decently well.

9. beedb9

beedb9 New Member

For me it's CoD 2 and CoD4: Modern Warfare. It seems that it started going downhill from there, trying to put out as many games as possible and quality suffered.

10. mfinnie

mfinnie New Member

I think World at War, the storyline and of course the invention of the Nazi Zombies mode.

11. Zero

Zero New Member

Without a doubt it's Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1 ,even though the campaign wasn't that great the overall game was amazing, the weapons were balanced, the maps were unique and original and it wasn't even that complicated compared to the recent ones.

12. Zero

Zero New Member

Without a doubt it's Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1 ,even though the campaign wasn't that great the overall game was amazing, the weapons were balanced, the maps were unique and original and it wasn't even that complicated compared to the recent ones.

13. Jumbo980

Jumbo980 New Member

My favorite Call of Duty is Advanced Warefare. I know a lot of people are going to disagree with me but the exo movements made the game different then all the previous titles in the series. These new movements where a great addition to keep the series fresh.