IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Which Game Is Your Best Game?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Cody, Sep 4, 2017.

?

Whats Yours?

1. GTA

100.0%
  2. D-day

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Cody

Cody New Member

Grand Theft Auto(GTA) is the best game I have played so far.

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas to be precise.Its really challenging,strategic,and fun.

Playing GTA gave me a little insight of a gangstar life,the actions,way of life,deals,everything about the game is so cool.

Having to rise from the hood to the top,its really really cool,getting to stay away from cops,trying to run away when your wanted level is full,having to go keep the family together,creating time for your girlfrnd.its really nice.

If I have a chance to play the updated Grand Theft Auto San Andreas again....I'd take it.

2. Elah

Elah New Member

I think that Grand Theft Auto (GTA) is a great game and has been one of my favorites. The graphics are getting better and better every version. Even though I think violence and theft, aren't a great way to entertain people but I love the the missions and also the map. You can basically act is if its the real world in the game. I basically played all GTA versions and loved the San Andreas one also.

Whats your favorite version on Grand Theft Auto?

3. Dark Boy

Dark Boy New Member

Gta. I love to play gta

4. anshuman1006

anshuman1006 New Member

All the way GTA. Seriously, when its about an open world game where you can do whatever you wanna do nothing is better than GTA, you can kill people for no reason, rash drive some exotics and old classics, do side missions, roam around the city with your girlfriend, do crazy stunts and my favouite one, get a panzer and destory anyone who comes your way. Hell Yeah! Also you can play story missions like a decent gamer. But i kinda like to vandalize the whole city and play it my way. I'm a huge huge fan of GTA games, especially GTA sanandreas.