IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Which GTA you like the most

Discussion in 'Games' started by Abdul Haseeb, Aug 22, 2017.

?

Which is the best GTA game

1. GTA III

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. GTA Vice City

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. GTA San Andreas

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  4. Gta IV

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. GTA V

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Abdul Haseeb

Abdul Haseeb New Member

Grand Theft Auto (GTA) franchise is one of the best game series. I don't think so that there would be a single gamer who would dislike this game. An open world game in which you can literally do anything you want.

When we talk about the best game of GTA series, the part which comes in my mind is GTA Vice City. This was the first game which I played from GTA series and after all those years I haven't found that type of gameplay, story and fun even in the latest parts of GTA. Every part has its own importance and time by time they are improving gameplays and graphics beautifully but still, I love and will always love Vice City.

Which is your favorite GTA part and why?

2. mshaggy7

mshaggy7 New Member

I Prefer The San Andres Than All The Other GTA Games. I Dont Know Why. It Might Be Because I Mastered It Better Than The Rest. I Like GTA Iv Too. But Not Like San Andres. Its Just The Best For Me.

3. Taker997

Taker997 New Member

I prefer GTA San Andreas because it was one of my childhood games and everyone born in that period of time knows how amazing it is. I probably shouldn't have played it when I was so young because I was never able to fully understand the story. I remember it took a long time to finish because once you discover the cheats and start writing them on a sheet, you'll have so much fun you'll forget about the game's story.

4. mihir225

mihir225 New Member

I have played all GTA games in the list. All of them are very good and I like all GTA games. But I like GTA San Andreas most. The missions in the San Andreas are very better than other GTA games. Thats why I like GTA San Andreas.

5. zebis

zebis New Member

So far I like the San Andreas more than the other GTA. The graphics are good and lots of actions are in it. It is my childhood game and am still enjoying it till now. The funny part is that I have not been able to finish the game till now even with the cheats. I grew tired of playing the game when it got to a point that all the missions given are tough and I couldn't pass through, so I dumped the game for my younger ones.

6. Vladv26

Vladv26 New Member

I cant say I like only one GTA. I have finished the full Gta San Andreas game for 3 times with all missions. This is kind of my favourite game from all GTA's,but I also love GTA V.

7. Cthaeh

Cthaeh New Member

I played Grand theft auto 5 for like 200 hours and I really loved it, but if I have to choose I would pick San Andreas. I'm choosing San Andreas because it was the first game I was fascinated to as a kid. Seeing someone playing it for the first time was what introduced me to gaming, I saw the game as a new world where I can do everything. I played Grand Theft Auto SA-MP for like a 500 hours just messing around with my group mates trolling, doing stunts and making silly videos.

8. Dark Boy

Dark Boy New Member

I like Gta 5 and i also prefer to play gta 5.It gives you the best gaming experience. I really love thus game because of graphics and it sound and its missions.:):):)

9. kiefferventura14

kiefferventura14 New Member

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is my favorite Grand Theft Auto game because it had a great setting, story and characters. I love how Carl Johnson progressed from a gangster to a rich entrepreneur but remained friendly towards other people. I also loved the gameplay since I can respond to people commenting about my appearance, eat food at restaurants and do a lot of activities like racing, spraying gang tags and dancing. I completed the game many times before without using any cheats. After I discovered the anime mods made by many people, I installed many mods that made the game even more fun.

10. hesinberg

hesinberg New Member

I almost played all gta series ,for me gta v is the best because of best graphic and gameplay and story and the online is amazing, this game is the best game i have ever played in my life, it make me play it again and again ,hope that gta vi will be better.

11. babumarka

babumarka New Member

I prefer IV over V. This is mainly due to better storyline and better involvement with the main character. I didn't relate to the main characters in GTA V at all, where Nico in IV had good humour and fun hangaround buddies like Jacob and his cousin.

I think that the storyline of IV was more engaging as well, especially the ending.

12. GAMERZ HUB

GAMERZ HUB New Member

HI the best GTA game I like is GTA sanandreas because of several reasons.Firstly it's story is very awesome with average graphics.It is very awesome and low end pc game.This game can run on any crappy pc with any specifications.I have tried it on my very crappy pc it's working.It's weapons and cars are also stunning with lots of Airpots as compared to GTA Vice city.:):):)
    It also consists of many exicting missions.It is very adventurous travelling with Big Smoke and it's gang

13. Jamsh

Jamsh New Member

As much as the previous GTA's were great games, I still think that the best one is GTA V. Sure, San Andreas is the one everyone has the nostalgia for, but it just isn't as fun as GTA V, (the gun-play was especially meh) While I haven't played much of it myself, I'm pretty sure that San Andreas' story can't top GTA V's, if only because back when San Andreas was made Rockstar had much less freedom with the level of detail they could put into their missions and world, because of the hardware that was available at the time.