IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Which is better between Xbox one and Ps4??

Discussion in 'Games' started by melody daniel, Feb 18, 2017.

1. melody daniel

melody daniel New Member

Hi everyone, I want to get a game console and am thinking of choosing between Xbox one and Ps4.

So considering the graphics, sound quality, internet connection, e.t.c, which is better between the two??

Thanks as you answer.

2. NoVakhiin

NoVakhiin New Member

I think the PS4, but I own an Xbone. IDK, it seems better.

3. Gabe

Gabe New Member

I would say the Xbox one because it has a larger variety of games.

4. Tayeeb Hasan

Tayeeb Hasan New Member

PS4 is definitely a better pick when compared to the Xbox-One as the PS4 controller is definitely far better designed. The gaming experience you have from the visuals of the PS4 or the Xbox are the almost the same, but the PS4 has a higher quality of life feel.

5. Jumbo980

Jumbo980 New Member

For me both consoles are great but what it all comes down to is which consoles your friends have. If the ps4 is better then the Xbox but all of my friends have an Xbox, if I get a ps4 it won't be as fun because all my friends are on Xbox. I would much rather get an Xbox so I can play with my friends.

6. alvinochola23

alvinochola23 New Member

In my case I'd choose the Xbox one since it provides better internet connectivity and also consider the sure large storage space. But in terms of quality go for the ps4.

7. bobstrob234

bobstrob234 New Member

its hard to decide which one is the best because its seems that they are the same and evenn in the price its really hard but i will give an opinion which it can be true or false i like ps4 because iam a huge fan of playstation and i never played the xbox when i was a kid and since i was a kid i used to play the ps1 all the time and then the ps2 then the ps3 so i will automaticlly like the ps4 more then the xbox and some people like the xbox more then ps4

8. javiondunn

javiondunn New Member

from day one i have always been a xbox fan. xbox all the way my brother. they both have great graphics if you ask me. play station is Sony.... there is no way Sony can make a better Tech than Microsoft... im sorry but that is just my opinion. The greatest win for the xbox however is the controller.. fits perfect in the palm of your hands