IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Which is the best movie/series download site?

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Maureen W, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Maureen W

Maureen W New Member

Which website do you use to download HD movies and Tv shows with and without Torrents without having to do any registration?

2. Kyle

Kyle New Member

I always use YIFY to download my movies, but if I'm feeling really impatient, sometimes I go to piratebay because they usually get the webrips first. As for series, if I can't find them on piratebay, then I find them online per episode and download each and every single one of them by myself. I wish you godspeed and goodluck!

3. Maureen W

Maureen W New Member

ha! thanks Kyle, I've tried almost a thousand websites, I always ended up with movies that have terrible quality.

4. Chiefson

Chiefson New Member

Personally, 02tvseries.com is the best movie download site. I got introduced to that site by a friend who is a lover of seasonal movies. However, this was at a time I hated seasonal movies. Now, I'm a big fan of seasonal movies. At 02tvseries.com, there is provision to obtain higher quality videos than those available, which are always meant for mobile viewing.

The last time I checked, they had almost all the current series up to the latest episode. Also, the download procedure at their site is simpler compared to other movie download sites.