IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Which movie could you watch over and over?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by dextergabat98, Aug 28, 2017.

1. joanne11

joanne11 New Member

I believe the movie that comes to my mind as being addictive is Empire of the Sun (1987). Directed by Steven Spielberg, it is a movie about war, loss and cultural identity in the context of Chinese World War II. Christian Bale plays the role of a spoiled British boy who, separated from his parents by the horrors of war, learns to survive by himself, experiencing the tragedy of the times. What is more emotional is that the entire story is autobiographic.

2. Jamilah

Jamilah New Member

Phat Girlz with Mo'Nique. And Dodgeball with Vince Vaughn.

3. Nido

Nido New Member

Twilight is the movie
    Twilight is the movie that I watched over and over again. Even I do not remember how much times I have seen that movie but believe me I still love that movie, The love of Edward to Bella is amazing, may be I want such kind of love from my partner that is why I am watching that movie or what. But I am still obsessed from Twilight. I do not like other parts but first part is my favorite and I still watch it again and again.

4. hesinberg

hesinberg New Member

3 idiots,it is my favorite movie of all the time,i love the character very much and the comedy in this movie is really funny,the movie is about my life because i am engineer and I found similar things between me and the movie character ,i watched this movie about 4 times in a year.

5. babumarka

babumarka New Member

There's a few movies that I regularly put on when I go to bed , Men of Honor, National Treasure, Taken, Guess Who, and The Italian Job. I haven't got tired of watching them no matter how many times I've seen those movies even though I wouldn't consider any of them my favorite movie.

6. Sam

Sam New Member

I would never outgrow 'Death at a Funeral'. The cast itself is mostly made up of A-list comedians. You can't help but laugh at the twist of the plot. The drama in this movie is just rib cracking. I'd watch this movie a 'gazzilion' times.

7. Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020 New Member

My answer would be the action movie series John Wick 1 and 2. It stars Keanu Reeves who is also one of my favorite actors with such notable blockbuster hits as Speed, Matrix and my all-time favorite Constantine, which is a film adaptation of a Marvel Comic Book with the same title.

This movie is a tale of revenge, it's all about John Wick a top hitman working for the mob who retired and got married, but after his wife died he was forced back in to the game when his dog was killed and his favorite car stolen by a son of an organized crime family boss. At this point the shooting starts as he goes on a rampage killing everyone that gets in his way to exact revenge on the mob boss's son.

The John Wick series delivers the best action scenes which keeps me on the edge of my seat. It has superb martial arts combat, car chases and gun fights which I haven't seen in recent action movies, it is comparable to Die Hard and The Last Man Standing which both stars Bruce Willis. I never get tired watching John Wick 1 and 2 again and again, it's so entertaining.

I'm now waiting for the third installment of the film, which will be released on May, 2019. Insider reports mentioned that this would be the best chapter of the John Wick Trilogy.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  8. Christine Wanjiku

Christine Wanjiku New Member

Girls trip,I have watched it at least four times. Its main characters are Ryan(Regina Hall), Sasha(Queen Latifa), Lisa (Jada Pinkett Smith) and Dina(Tiffany Haddish). Best friends in an adventure to travel to New Orleans for an Annual Essence Festival where they rekindle their sisterhood and discover their wild sides.

Exhilarating from start to finish,it's a movie that prioritizes friendship over everything else, and the four leads never fail to show it. It was 10-15 minutes longer that it should've been just like any raunchy comedy but still remains fresh and heartwarming.

9. ShroukHosny

ShroukHosny New Member

" Twilight " is the movie that I can watch over and over without even feeling bored . I like this movie the most because I love romantic movies that makes me really want to have the same experience .

The best part for me of the story is how Edward feels about Bella , How he wanted to protect her even from himself , I really dream of similar love story .

10. njigs

njigs New Member

Pirates of The Caribbean Dead Men Tell No Tales. The movie has a remarkable mixture of comedy and horror not forgetting action. The movie also has characters with extraordinary talent. Some of them include Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow and the beauteous actress Kaya Scodelario as Carina Smyth.

Jack Sparrow is a marvelous character to watch. He is funny, witty and also a skilled fighter. Carina Smyth is a brilliant woman in the society. She is condescended by the society as it has always been a taboo for women to be educated. At some point they even call her a witch. I have always watched this movie over and over again and have never contemplated the thought of getting bored doing so. I really love this movie.

Lillymunyua likes this.
  11. jess7kelly

jess7kelly New Member

When Harry Met Sally is a fun movie that never gets old . It has a great soundtrack and classic lines. The characters in this love story are unique and believable. I could easily watch this movie over and over again

12. cheridbell

cheridbell New Member

There are several that once I start watching, I can't stop. Raiders of the Lost Ark - - the first one; Forrest Gump; Harry Potter - the first one; any other Harry Potter. Vintage: Carmen Jones; Uptown Saturday Night.

13. Jayneshi

Jayneshi New Member

Quantico season one. I watch it over and over again and its never boring. I love the suspense through out the series.

14. Ingabo

Ingabo New Member

That would be Teen Wolf, like the whole series. I think maybe it's the crush I have on the star, Scott and the co- star Styles, I mean we all have to agree hot wolf alert right.

The main reason though would be their never - ending relationship as best friends, we definitly have something to take home from that,you know always there for each other.

Kieranlewix likes this.
  15. Cindy Christmas

Cindy Christmas New Member

I love Finding Nemo. I don't know why I like it that much, but I do. I guess I am a big kid.

16. AMIYA RANJAN ROUT

AMIYA RANJAN ROUT New Member

There is no such movie which you can watch over and over. A day will come you will fade off with the same movie and it does not impress you that much when you watched it for the first time and with over watching you may feel something new should be there in the life which will make you to think if you are doing correct or wrong. Take an example of family movie, adventure movie, action movie, war movie.. everyone has a end. Some portion of the movie may be like but not whole 2 hours of Movie.

17. Irene Cg

Irene Cg New Member

My all favourite movies are two TV series, that is Merlin and the librarians. The series Merlin is a supernatural movie full magic about a young guy( Merlin) who is a warlock and is supposed to protect a young Prince( Arthur Pendragon) until he becomes King. I love how all the characters fit into their given parts.

Even a servant to the King's daughter Gwen who is in love with the Prince is able to play her role and she's obviously one of my favourite characters in the whole series.

In the Librarians( it is also about magic) it talks about the existence of a magical library that stores magical artifacts like the crown of King Arthur. There are four Librarians(Carson ,Jacob Stone, Kassandra and Jones) and their guardian (Eve). This five together with others fight the people who practice magic and store the artifacts. It is so amazing.

This two series are the causes if all my late night sleeping, I have watched the two over and over again. I am not saying they will always be my favorites but for now they are.

18. Kileystar

Kileystar New Member

Mine would definitely be "A Few Good Men" with Tom Cruise, Demi Moore, and Jack Nicholson. The cast is superb and nothing is what it seems. The antagonization between Cruise and Moore offers plenty of comedic relief with one-liners that are still funny more than 25 years later. I have honestly lost count of how many times I have seen the movie, but I know about 80% of the dialogue off by heart so it must be in the triple digits.

19. allan allie

allan allie New Member

I have a list of movies that i can watch over and over again but my all time favorite has to be Fast and Furious. It is an all rounded movie, showing us that strangers can turn into friends, creating a strong bond that turns the friends to family not only in the movie but also in real life. The movie is also action packed and has a very nice story line. Apart from that, the cars they use to race are breathtaking.

20. higming

higming New Member

Infinty Wars was really good but pretty long. Overall, it was still good.