IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Which movie had a major impact on your life?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by bsa, Nov 7, 2017.

1. bsa

bsa New Member

When I was a child, I wasn't allowed to watch TV much. As a result, I didn't think that anything on TV was important or could affect me in any way.

As a grown up, I have seen quite a lot of movies, most of which were entertaining but there were those rare movies that I watched that really changed the way I think about life.

One such movie was 'Yes Man' with Jim Carrey. After seeing that movie, I seriously considered trying that in my life as I realized how many things in life I always said no to. Someone's birthday party was coming up, or someone's wedding. People always invited me to different things and I'm such an introvert, it was just so easy to come up with an excuse not to go. After watching 'Yes Man', I wondered how different my life would have been if I'd only taken more risks and allowed myself to meet new people all the time. What was I so afraid of all this time?

I love this movie as it had a huge impact on my life and completely changed the way I live.

2. ESTEBAN R. GRAFIL JR

ESTEBAN R. GRAFIL JR New Member

The Movie that have a major impact in my life was the movie titled Armageddon by Bruce Willis. I really love this movie because it gives a moral lesson to it's viewers on how to sacrifice for the world and for your love ones. I was touch by this movie, my tears was falling a part as I watched the movie. It was all about the brave young men that will get into a mission to crash the asteriod in order to prevent it from colliding with the Earth. There are no assurance that they will come back alive to our planet. There are only few who was chosen to go into the mission. Sadly, I was deeply saddened by the ending of the movie, but it was great and amazing.