IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Which one is your favourite Android game?

Discussion in 'Games' started by bossthecall, May 3, 2017.

1. bossthecall

bossthecall New Member

My favorite android game is Angry Birds.

I know i don't get the action with Angry birds that I would get with Modern Combat, I know I don't get the thrill with Angry Birds that I can get with Asphalt, But the Angry Birds game provides something that others don't, you really don't get tired playing after 4 days like you would with Modern Combat or any other game, its nothing fancy but throwing birds with a slingshot. Really an masterpiece.

I've been playing Angry Birds since 2014. Still I play it on weekends when i am free.

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  2. abdouacer35

abdouacer35 New Member

yes i like angry birds too because i used to play all the types of this game from angry birds 1 to angry birds rio and space and many more i used to play with that big red bird and the black one which he explode when he arrived to that builds so this is my favourite android game ever

3. Mitchell

Mitchell New Member

My favourite adroid game is Chinese ninja oh I love this game,right now im in stage 5 it is a bit tricky and difficult to move to a next step.

4. St.Kehovah

St.Kehovah New Member

My favourite Android game is "Infinity Loop". It is a puzzle game where you connect lines and circles to form an infinite loop. It is a small game (less than 10mb) so it doesn't use much space. It is also addictive once you learn how to play it and it has an infinite number of levels. You should definitely check it out! I also like another game called " This is not a game". It is a very funny game but it is very short. Both of those games are free for download from the Play Store.

5. Darus

Darus New Member

My favorite Android game is "First Touch Soccer 2015" I love this game so much because of its realistic simulator, different game modes, names of real players, goal replays, training mode, and much more.
    You can control your players with the virtual crosspad on the left of the screen, move your players and aim where you want to kick the ball. On the right of the screen, there is the buttons to pass,cross, and shoot.
    create a lineup, sign new players, and manage your team.
    First Touch Soccer 2015 is one of the best Android game I have even played with great graphics, a powerful simulator, and an
    enormous array of options.

6. Darus

Darus New Member

My favorite Android game is "First Touch Soccer 2015" I love this game so much because of its realistic simulator, different game modes, names of real players, goal replays, training mode, and much more.
    You can control your players with the virtual crosspad on the left of the screen, move your players and aim where you want to kick the ball. On the right of the screen, there is the buttons to pass,cross, and shoot.
    create a lineup, sign new players, and manage your team.
    First Touch Soccer 2015 is one of the best Android game I have even played with great graphics, a powerful simulator, and an
    enormous array of options.

7. Ryan Andrew Burns

Ryan Andrew Burns New Member

My Favorite Andriod Game - Hands down it would have to be "Legacy of Discord" has grate graphic and gameplay. The Gstar company has done a wonderful job making and mantaing the game as a whole. The community of players are amazing and fun to talk with. The game is styled is how you play. Your build your charator 100% unique and original to your skill and style of how you play no one has the same way of playing and no one charator will ever have the same stats as the next play. There is up games on every all the time to improve it. The Gstar company asks it's players on tips and ways the game could be improved there vary responsive to players as well. GAME has events range from dayly to weekly with other event at same time through fan pages and company website given rewards to plays almost day. They even allow anyone to apply to be on there staff!! I love it should check it out