IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Who do you think is the best gamin company?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Satelliting, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Satelliting

Satelliting New Member

I think there could be a lot of merit to consider various different companies, but I think there is one that stands out among the best. The company that I think is the best would have to Bethesda.

Now, I hope and encourage arguments, but please hear me out first. Bethesda has always been a great company, but I think they have recently in the past 5 or so years stepped it up tremendously. With series like The Elder Scrolls or Fallout, they have just proved their attention to details, dedication, and design. They seem to simply be a step above the rest.

The only negatives of the company, I would say, are this. They seem sometimes too small since it takes them forever to create a game, but there games are huge and therefore cancel this idea at the same time (tricky, I know). They also use similar game engines, if not the same, for their major games. Skyrim and Fallout 4 both have very similar game engines and inner workings. But those would be the two main drawbacks from the company. Now, if they would just make a Harry Potter game, I might just cry.

2. abdouacer35

abdouacer35 New Member

I think the ubisoft gamin company is my best one in my opinion because it used to make very cool games like rayman 1 in the psx and rayman 2 in the psx and in the ps2 and rayman 3 and so one until rayman legends in wii and other consoles like xbox and ps4 and which i used to play it very much is rayman 1 and 2 they were very good when i was a kid and now i play rayman origins and rayman legends which they are cool and good