IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Who Else Is Technologically Challenged?

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Samantha, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Samantha

Samantha New Member

I'm 30 years old and it feels like technology has superseded me completely in the past decade. I grew up in the era where personal computers were just making their way into American households, and no one had a cell phone. I can handle the basics, and manage pretty well. Yet, I feel a little left in the dust when I struggle to connect my WIFI but they make coding toys for toddlers. My phone stopped working days ago and I am perfectly content using a desktop computer. I even still have an AOL email address. Am I alone?

2. Anyona Nicholas

Anyona Nicholas New Member

According to me you might be with the other "few". Majority of us have completely changed to modern systems. We use WIFI and without it it feels like a basic need denied. " No more desktops" is our rule of thumb, only smartphones and Laptops. The technology we want next is the ability to implant a virtual brain into our brains so we can be able to think electronically. We fully adopt to new technology, I included.