IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Who is more healthy between a fat and a slim person?

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by sanujib, Dec 24, 2016.

1. sanujib

sanujib New Member

It is common belief in Africa that people that are fat are more healthy and better financially than those that are skinny looking.

Who do you think is of good health and financial standing?

2. SirKaylan

SirKaylan New Member

Its of the meaning that fat people dont starve, because theyre never hungry. Thats why its used as a healthy refence and financial because you need money in order to get all that food you eat.

3. BloomingThrough

BloomingThrough Member

You can be unhealthy whether you are "skinny" or "fat" some people have a higher matabolism and others have a lower one. Both of them could be unhealthy on the inside, but physically looking I would assume that the skinner person is healthier. Although she may not be healthier it's carried in a different form vs the heavier person who's weight, or choice of food is more obvious. So I would say by physically looking at a person, the heavier set one is unhealthy, but once I get to know the other person who is skinner, and realzing that she has the same eating habits, then I would say both. A person who is healthy to me doesn't always come in just a physical form that's one aspect of it. It comes in the form of if you're consuming the right foods and staying fit.