IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Who is your celebrity crush?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by bree, Feb 20, 2017.

1. bree

bree New Member

My ultimate celebrity crush is Channing Tatum. He is beautiful! I've loved every one of his movies (ex. She's the Man, Magic Mike 1 & 2). In his interviews his personality is kind with a sense of humor. That's not mentioning the man can dance! Who is your all time crush?

2. todwyer01

todwyer01 New Member

Cameron Diaz was a childhood crush especially from Charlie's Angels. But Lucy Liu is not far second. I don't know what it was, but I really liked the Charlie's Angels movies as a child. Hey, crushes change; that is life.

3. Amanda2801

Amanda2801 New Member

My crush is Matt Bomer he is an absolutely beautiful man in ever way. He is great in White Collar with the cheeky attitude as well.

4. jordan

jordan New Member

Selena Gomez is my celebrity crush.
    I love everything about her. Although she is very good looking, that is not why I'm so attracted to her. Her personality makes her who she is.

5. Mrs.Wilson

Mrs.Wilson New Member

My celebrity crush is Micheal B Jordan (I think is his name). He played in the CREED movie as well as Frutivale Station. He just has a beautiful smile and just that boyish charm. It also doesn't hurt that he has an amazing body. I remember seeing him way back in a movie and wasn't impressed by his acting. These days I really think he is coming into hsi own person and I think he has potential.

6. Ashley Dvorak

Ashley Dvorak New Member

I like Keanu Reeves a lot. He has the intense personality that is appealing to me. He seems kind and sensitive yet brave and determined. It is not so much is physical appearance that makes him attractive but more is mind I guess. I find intelligence to be more attractive in the long run. It is nice to have stimulating conversation with someone. I think this culture places to much emphasis on physical appearance.

7. shaneka jones

shaneka jones New Member

My celebrity crush is Idris Elba because he is not only a great actor, but because he is handsome and bilingual. I love the fact that he can easily pass as a native English speaker. I have seen plenty of movies that he played in and I am always impressed with his acting skills. It is like it comes very natural to him to act and persuade. He was such a funny character in the movie he acted in with Taraji Henson.

8. prasanna kumar

prasanna kumar New Member

Megan Fox. I can't explain the reason why I like her but ever since I saw her in a movie called " Confessions of teenage drama queens", I have been attracted to her, I have not missed a single movie of her and I think I have watched the "Jennifer's body" over ten times and I m still not bored of watching it just because it is Megan's
    Megan fox is my celebrity Crush.

9. Justin Johnson

Justin Johnson New Member

My celebrity crush is Christina Ricci. I have always had a crush on her since I was a kid and she played wednesday in the Addams Family or when she acted in Casper. Its something about her and that why I have always been attracted her. I even followed her career as she got older. I think she did a great job playing Lizzie Borden. I still have a crush on her today.

10. martindrox

martindrox New Member

Alison Brie is my celebrity crush. She's just gorgeous. My acquaintance with her roles is somewhat honorific, even tho it's tenuous, I can blither about her all day long. Her role as Annie Edison on the TV show 'Community' is the one which got me hooked, her playful soul and funny moments is just something to truly admire.

11. Mortemonee

Mortemonee Member

Selena Gomez what a gorgeous and attractive lady, I had crush on her even before I knew her name, I first so her on a magazine and I felt in love with her at that instance but never saw her.

12. marynyokabz

marynyokabz New Member

Wow! where do I begin? Michael Jackson is long dead but I still fancy him. I was in love with his music, as well as his looks both when he was black and even later after he did what we all know he did. I particularly loved his eyes... then his childish voice. I was lost in his creativity.

13. marynyokabz

marynyokabz New Member

I also love Shah Rukhan (sp). He is amazing both in acting and in real life. His TED talk reflects what a wonderful person he is. He also has very beautiful eyes that sort of digs into one's soul. He is multi talented and although I dont understand Hindu, I even take time to get translations of his movies.

14. VEHNOM1

VEHNOM1 New Member

My celebrity crush is K.D Aubert. Her eyes are so beautiful, those lips, the way she talks, she is such an amazing individual. I always wondered what it would be like if I actually met her. She is just amazing.

15. Liam

Liam New Member

aleisha keys she is just fabulous :)

16. Liamshakspear

Liamshakspear New Member

I Will take Kim Kardashian Anytime.I know Kanye May disapprove but The Heart wants what it wants.

17. Lagidi prasanth

Lagidi prasanth New Member

My favorite celebrity crush is Samantha. She is Indian actress. I have crush on her from her first movie. She is very cute and gorgeous. But she getting married next month. Feeling sad :(:(:(:(:(