IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Who is Your Favorite Actor?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by dextergabat98, Aug 28, 2017.

1. dextergabat98

dextergabat98 New Member

My most favorite actor would be Tom Hanks.I absolutely love his performance.This man possesses acting talents which are out of the world.Couple of days ago I was watching "Captain Phillips" and near the end there was this scene where he had an outburst of hysteria due to shock.I have seen someone suffering from hysteria in real life and it looked exactly like that.i was super impressed.

2. Rock1987

Rock1987 New Member

My favorite actor of all times is Robert De Niro. He has starred in over 100 films including Taxi Driver( one of my favorites), Cape Fear, The Deer Hunter, Awakenings, Goodfellas, The King of Comedy, New York, New York etc. Robert De Niro holds great compassion and seeks to be of service to others. He is a healer, and capable of giving comfort to those in need- he will frequently offer a shoulder for others to cry on.

He is full of energy, always on the go, fidgety, and quite hyperactive. Life is in a constant motion for him and he devours it powerfully. He has great abilty to put thoughts into action, and there is no wait once he sets his mind on something. Where others tend to think or dream, Robert De Niro already takes action while radiating energy, enthusiasm, and livelihood around.

Jack Kelvin likes this.
  3. Jovan Cook

Jovan Cook New Member

My favorite actor is Denzel Washington

4. saygorem

saygorem New Member

My favorite actor as of now is Dwayne " The Rock " Johnson. Way back WWE, days when he is the champion, I already like the rock then, and now he is the most paid actor in the Hollywood. He is not only a wrestler, he is also a good actor plus look at his chiseled body. I am also considering exercises because i feel weak and my body is heavy.

5. Haroon Rasheed

Haroon Rasheed Member

My most favorite actor is Tom Cruise.I like him because of his real and deadly stunts.He does amazing acting in his all movies.He has different style from all other actors in film industry.He is full of energy and so active person to face the difficulties of scenes in a movie.His all scenes are too dangerous and close to the reality of this world.

6. ikechukwusamson

ikechukwusamson New Member

My favorite, by far, is Idris Elba. I first paid attention to his role as stinger bell in the first two seasons of The wire, where he played the smart gang leader who wanted to transition to legitimate business, but ultimately failed and was killed.

In all of his roles, Idris Elba comes over as a strong personality who is remarkably intelligent, standing heads and shoulders above the other characters.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
  7. viktor88

viktor88 New Member

With the enormous amount of talent in Hollywood, it is really hard to pick one so I will name three actors that have won my heart.
    1.Gary Oldman - to me he is the most versatile actor in the industry, sometimes when I see him in a movie I barely recognize him because his appearance and role will always be different from the previous one. He doesn't just play any given role, he actually becomes the role he is playing, it doesn't matter what type of role is needed, he can do it, any character you can think of Garry Oldman has played it.

2.Morgan Freeman-Not only does I like the kind of movies he acts, roles he plays and how he interprets them, I also like his political and social views.

3.Leonardo Dicaprio-he has dominated the industry from childhood, what I like most about him is his good dialogue delivery, versatility and he is also a lover of a good environment.

8. sweetiepie8509

sweetiepie8509 New Member

My favorite actor is Robin Williams he was hilarious loved him in Mrs. Doubtfire and it is sad that he is gone and I'm sure he is still making people laugh up in heaven.

9. Faizan Corbin

Faizan Corbin New Member

My Favourite actors alot in my list but my all time favourite actor is ShahRukh Khan Im watching his movies since my childhood
    He Is The Most Papular Movie Star On Earth
    He Is The Second Richest Movie Star On Earth

10. Nerdy

Nerdy New Member

I also admire Morgan Freeman, I think his a godfather when it comes to the film industry. Haven't said that my all time favourite has to be Forest Whitaker, I do believe this guy was born to do this, because his acting ablility is so effortless, very natural, doesn't try too hard at all.

I guess this is a true result of the fact that he loves what he does and doesn't do it for any other reason. Going to work for him is like going to a play ground, he truly never disappoints.