IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Who is your favorite NBA player?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by princeraniell, Apr 9, 2018.

1. princeraniell

princeraniell New Member

My favorite NBA player is Lebron James. He is not just an athlete. He is a husband to his wife, a father to his kids, and an inspiration to everyone. Some people may ask, “Why do you idolize LeBron so much?” or “What do you admire about LeBron?” or “What makes LeBron James exceptional compare to other NBA player?”. The only answer that I have in my mind is that, he is an MVP on and off the court.

First, let’s talk about him as an MVP on the court. We can’t deny the fact that there are a lot of people questioning how great he is. But for him, it doesn’t matter what other people will say because he will continue to do his thing as long as he doesn’t step on others, he will continue to strive for greatness. To start his basketball career, he got some achievements when he was in highschool. Yes, he got championships, Player of the year awards and MVPs. A young champion, isn’t he? Now, let’s talk about his achievement on his professional basketball career. Some of these are, NBA Rookie of the year, NBA MVP, NBA Finals MVP, NBA All-Star Game MVP, All-star game appearances, NBA Eastern Conference Player of the Month, NBA Eastern Conference Player of the Week and the list goes on. He also got some achievement being on the national team like Olympic medalist, FIBA World Cup medalist, FIBA AmeriCup medalist, etc. Being on his 15th season, LeBron James is still listing accomplishments under his name.

Now, let’s talk about LeBron James as an MVP off the court. In 2004, LeBron James and his mother established the LeBron James Family Foundation to help out children and single-parent families in need. That foundation has a lot program but it’s main agenda is to positively affect the lives of children and young adults through education and other co-curricular educational initiatives. Because of this, LeBron is considered to be on top of the list as one of the most charitable professional athletes of all time.

Saying all of this, LeBron James serves as my inspiration. His dedication to his career, to his family and to the community is really admirable. LeBron James is indeed my and our MVP on and off the court.