IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Who is your favorite sportsman of all times?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Sommax, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Sommax

Sommax New Member

My favorite sportsman is Lionel Messi. Lionel Messi is an Argentine footballer who plays as a forward for Spanish club FC Barcelona. To me, he is the best player in the world and also the greatest footballer of all time. He had won five times FIFA Balon d'Or awards; four of which he won consecutively. The special thing about Lionel Messi is that he is very hardworking in the pitch and he always delivers whenever he is needed. The way he dribbles past opponents is a scene to behold. I think he has it all when it comes to football.

It will be good to hear your favorite sportsman of all time?

2. MarkCorrea

MarkCorrea New Member

I would say that the best sportsman of all time is Manny 'Pacman" Pacquiao. He is the only boxer who won the title in 8 divisions around the world. He is a good man outside the ring and not even bullying his opponents, but when he enters the ring he transformed into a wild beast hitting 7 combinations of fast and hard punches to the face and body of his opponents. He also has consistent clean fights from the start of his career up to now and always be humble, that's the reason why people in the world love and Idolized him.