IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Who is your favourite Rapper?

Discussion in 'Music' started by keithjuma, Jul 1, 2017.

1. keithjuma

keithjuma New Member

According to me,I love Kendrick Lamar. I find the guy to be a good lyricist. Tell me which rapper you love and why. If possible do you think your Rapper can defeat Kendrick Lamar in a rap battle? Everyone's opinion count.

2. Tiile24

Tiile24 New Member

It depends on what you consider to be a good rap. What really is the main purpose of music?? To entertain right?? Everyone and how he gets entertained. Many people get entertained by just the sound of a beat, others too, by the sense in the words that come along with the beat, and others just by the rhyming and connection between the various rhyming words.

Personally, I get entertained by mere creativity on the part of the artist, someone who doesn't write down raps, yet raps good; not always though: Lil Wayne. Give him the mic, and he will give you art. I know this is very subjective.

He's the best to me, but isn't my favorite though. :D
    Don't really have a favorite for now: they are many!!

3. culea m

culea m New Member

My favorite rap singer is Eminem. I love so many of his songs like We Made You, My Name Is, Lose Yourself Stan, Rock Bottom etc. I like his rap style, even if many people say that his rap seems to be aggressive. Maybe that is what made him such a good singer and brought him popularity.
    He is the best in my opinion, but this is only after 2Pac the king of rap!

4. Elvis271

Elvis271 New Member

For me, Nas is my best rapper. He is talented and very imaginative. His music has no explicit content and that makes me feel that he is the best musician ever. My children and i always listen to his songs, which also teaches us to be loyal to other people and respectful to them. Nas has won many awards over the years resulting him as one of the best rappers of all time. He has proven that rap is not part of life but life itself. I will always treasure him for being the most daring and competitive rapper of all times, thanks for the media world for nurturing his talent and investing in him.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
  5. caiocoutinho17

caiocoutinho17 New Member

Eminem is my GOAT, I think he lyrically blows every rapper out there easily, but he's soft now, my favorite rapper right now is Kendrick Lamar, he's on fire right now dropping masterpieces like there's no tomorrow!

6. Merissa

Merissa New Member

In rapping, I like when artists relate to me and their fans a story almost like poetry, like what they are rapping about, the content is going somewhere. The way they deliver that content is important to me as well like things that you can learn from or topics that are rapped about from a different perspective, also alot of metaphorical content and rhyming is what I look for. My favorite rappers are Eminem, Nas, Drake, Cardi B, Lil wayne.

7. Megan

Megan New Member

As of right now, I'm enjoying Kodak Black. A bit different than most peoples interest, but I feel like he's going places. :)

8. Yllorrina

Yllorrina New Member

I would still go with Tupac and Biggie. I love old school rap and Aside from Eminem, I think no one can ever beat these two when it comes to wordplay and style. No disrespect to new rap artists but they would need to do better than what they are doing right now if they want to be called great. I can't even call them rappers now, they just put on a beat and spit out any word that would rhyme but wouldn't make any sense unlike Tupac.

9. AnimeLover

AnimeLover New Member

My favorite rap singer is also Eminem his raps are very passionate and also dedicated. Every beat makes me awake and more energetic. he is very cool and famous.

10. Hillarioh

Hillarioh New Member

My favourite rapper of all time is Tupac I adore this guy I wish He was still alive today. I love the message that He expressed in the lyrics, they express real life issues which you can realte with.
    "Dear Mama" is my best song ever that Tupac sang I usually shed some tears while listening to it: I can put it on repeat all day and never get tired.

Other than Tupac I love the big man Rozzay a.k.a Rick Ross am totally in love with his voice lol.

11. McB Carino

McB Carino New Member

My favorite rapper was Eminem. I know most of us know him and his hit rap songs. He's my favorite because his songs touched my heart and always relate to the real issue of the society. He never failed to amaze every time I hear him singing. I can't stop myself singing every time I listen to his music. What a great and effective artist. To anyone who doesn't know Eminem well you should start searching the web now and I guarantee that its worth it.

12. Mudrijedan

Mudrijedan New Member

Deceased my favorite rapper is Tupac. Alive, my favorite rapper is Chance The Rapper. Now, I'm the type of person that chooses my favorite artists based off of their music and their personality. Chance is making millions while still not giving in to being signed to someone's label. Even before everyone started recognizing his greatness, Chance always was a caring person.He's trying his best to build Chicago up from the gutter. He knows the risks, yet, he's still trying to make it a better place.

13. claire

claire New Member

Depends is it on skills or general preference, if by the preference then it is probably Eminem. By skills it will probably still be Eminem followed closely by Nas and Jay-z.

14. cm1821

cm1821 New Member

My favourite rapper is Meek Mill. I like him because he can use his voice with many ways, for example as comparased with R.I.C.O.
    he raps much slower in Ambitionz.

15. toomuchbottle

toomuchbottle New Member

My favourite rappers are Bone Thugs n Harmony. The style is perfect and they are a force to reckon with in the rapping industry that time. Rapping before was a almost single toned, fast paced, beat dependent music. But Bone Thugs n Harmony remastered rapping and shifted the music to a whole new level. Imagine, rapping in melody. I am so hooked on them that I even tried to rap. I should not rap because I like rock music, and that time rockers and hiphop are sworn enemies.

16. Clarandal

Clarandal New Member

hallo I love rap in general but my most favorite rapper is Big Sean, his lines kill it I love his flow and his voice I even read that most rappers like Drake copy his flow because it is good to copy that is for sure however my other favorite guy is DJ Khaled lol this one is nor rapper or does he make beasts? no but I like the way he kind of roar in songs whenever I see him I laugh before hearing what he's about to sing lol.

Last edited: May 26, 2021