IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Who is your favourite singer?

Discussion in 'Music' started by prakash kumar das, Apr 2, 2016.

1. haileizzly

haileizzly New Member

My fave singer is Selena Gomez

Medusaz'Army likes this.
  2. trimur

trimur New Member

My favorite singer is mariah carrie.

Medusaz'Army likes this.
  3. teighlor smith

teighlor smith New Member

My favorite singer would be old school Mariah Carey. There is not too many people that can hit the notes like she can, and her voice was so soft and pretty. The songs were beautiful.

PriscillaKing and Medusaz'Army like this.
  4. Carmen Lorenzo

Carmen Lorenzo New Member

One of my favorite singers is a Spanish artist named Camilo Sesto. He sings about the anguish of falling in love with someone that is not available. His songs are about secret lovers and the despair that these couples experience when having secret love affairs. These songs are very moving and have moved me to tears at times. I listen to them all the time as I am always amazed at how simple he makes these songs sound, yet when I sing them, I just sound terrible. lol

Medusaz'Army likes this.
  5. AlessMeison

AlessMeison New Member

My favorite singer is Bruno Mars, i like that energy in his music.

Medusaz'Army likes this.
  6. dnak10

dnak10 New Member

I have a lot of favorites! Shawn Mendes, Charlie Puth, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran and Selena Gomez are some of them! Their songs have meaningful lyrics and good music! I absolutely love Ed Sheeran's new song "Castle On The Hill". Playing it on repeat!

Medusaz'Army likes this.
  7. Sainfai

Sainfai New Member

My favorite singer of all time is Eminem or Marshall Mathers by his real name.

I started listening to Eminem not very long ago, maybe two years ago. I never listened to rap before, I always listened to every song that was popular and that was it, I didn't have a favorite genre of music. After listening to one of his songs, if I remember correctly it was "When I'm gone", a whole new world opened to me - the rap world. After that, I started binge-listening to all of his songs, even went and bought some of his albums and I still have them to this day and I listen to them pretty often.

I am really glad I was introduced to Eminem, he changed my life in a good way and influenced me a lot.

8. Steven Choo

Steven Choo New Member

I think my top vocalist would no doubt be Bon Jovi because the amount of emotion he conveys through his lyrics and his performances is just amazing.

Oh, in case you guys don’t know, he is 54 years old today and still sings better than all other younger vocalists, and sounds fresher than other singers at the age of 30.

“Always” is one of my favorite songs of all time. I think he has a beautiful voice, just flawless.

9. Ilan

Ilan New Member

My favorite singer is Adele, i love the voice of her and the songs she maked

Medusaz'Army likes this.
  10. Nirmala Adhikari

Nirmala Adhikari New Member

I love music in aggressive tune. Mystikal is my favorite singer because the style he gives aggressive rhymes in music makes me feel good. Mentioning others is not in my opininon as all people have their equal rights to choose their own. Some people love Eminem, some loves Drake and some even loves Nicki Minaj. It's all about what you prefer to listen.
    Mystikal is my favourite singer the way he plays with rhymes and the words he spits are very much heart touching and amazing. His songs also inspires to stand alone and do things that you want in your life enjoying the way you do it.

Medusaz'Army likes this.
  11. Medusaz'Army

Medusaz'Army New Member

is (5).jpg Andy Biersack of the 'Black Veiled Brides'. Not only does he have the perfect looks but his talent surpasses that ten fold! He is a very emotional and passionate lead singer and he and his band BVB have made many lovely ballads and entertaining videos. He cares about his fans deeply and even answers fan mail.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  12. Medusaz'Army

Medusaz'Army New Member

13. victor ndegwa

victor ndegwa New Member

I think my favorite singer may very well be Celine Dion and my all time favorite band is Westlife and Michael learns to rock, i highly recommend them if you want to have a good time.

14. Nicci R.

Nicci R. New Member

My favorite singer is Adele. She has the best voice in the industry right now. No one can sing like Adele. Her music is very easy to relate to. Adele has put out some uplifting songs.

15. Jas Skylar

Jas Skylar New Member

Charlie Puth is a spectacular artist. His voice is amazing.

16. JOSEPH

JOSEPH New Member

My favorite singer is Charlie Puth. The guy possess great voice. I wish i will live long to attend one of his live shows. Call away is my favorite song. He is always amazing.

17. Faith

Faith New Member

My favorite singer is Justin Bieber. I believe that his passion for music not only shows in his personality but also in his music. "PURPOSE", I believe, was the best album he has produced and I can't wait for more of his music. If you have one, what is your favorite Justin Bieber song?

18. Sahal PS

Sahal PS New Member

Aijit Singh is my most favorite actor since 2013."Tum hi ho" was my first favorite song of him. His soulful voice is just perfect. "Phir bhi tumko chahunga" is the latest and the best among all. I wish I could get that blessed voice. I think he came up in his field through contest.
    Those lyrics are just priceless and could make anyone's tears off.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  19. Airra Monica Brutas

Airra Monica Brutas New Member

Definitely Ed Sheeran. Probably most of us have noticed that music now isn't what it was years ago. Most songs now are about sex and drugs and I think this is why Ed Sheeran has made a big impact on me.

I am an aspiring song writer and upon hearing the songs that are recenly released, I feel disappointed. It all made me wonder where did all the chivalry go. Then I stumbled on an Ed Sheeran song. It really inspired me. In this world full of nonsense, Ed just smacked the sense in me and I think that's great

20. Shailabh

Shailabh New Member

My favorite singer is Kishor Kumar. Kishor Kumar was a singer who had a different style of his own. He always used to sing in fun, but there was a painful heart inside them. Whenever I listen to some of their painful songs, my eyes get water automatically. He also worked in a lot of films. He always played the role of comedian. He became such a great singer without music education. Both Amitabh Bachhan and Rajesh Khanna were Superstar due to Kishor Kumar's songs. Kishor Kumar was a great singer and will remain forever. Kishor Kumar will always remain immortal.