IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Who will win the 2016/17 English Premier League?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Ibrahim neko, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Ibrahim neko

Ibrahim neko New Member

Just ten points separates the top five sides in the Premier League with 18 games played - and the title race is destined to remain extremely tight to the very end. But who will win it or will it be won on goal difference?

Chelsea is six points clear at the top but after the unpredictability of last season - and Leicester's historic Premier League title - who knows what we're in store for this time round. It seems anything is possbile these days. What are your predictions?

2. Gktime

Gktime New Member

For me, it looks like Chelsea are going win the Premier League. They just beat Leicester 3-0 and are now 7 points ahead. They also went on a 13 game winning streak. Although they didn't break Arsenal's 14 game win streak as they lost to Tottenham 2-0, they rebounded emphatically with the aforementioned 3-0 win over Leicester. I don't see them slowing down anytime soon.

3. sergioh651

sergioh651 New Member

I think Chelsea are going to win the Premier League. They are currently at the top of the table and don't look like they are going to slip anytime soon. I would argue, however, that Liverpool might be league contenders. Jurgen Klopp has a strong side, and I can see him winning the next few games, but we will have to see. It would be quite surprising to see Tottenham pull anything this year. I was surprised that they did not win the league last year, since they looked quite strong. But anyway, Chelsea will most likely be Premier League Champions.

4. Ibrahim neko

Ibrahim neko New Member

Surprise surprise, Arsenal football club is number two in the EPL. Sometime in the beginning of February Chelsea hosts the gunners, and I can put my money on the guns. Question is, can Chelsea drop five points somewhere? I think they can.

5. Sathish

Sathish New Member

Now it is Chelsea's title to lose. Last week against Burnley they dropped 2 points but I am sure that is definitely a blip and they will continue their good form till end of the season as usual. It needs a miracle for other team to at least get into title contention