IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Why are the poor and good people suffering?

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by Meli, Jul 14, 2017.

?

Why are the poor and good people suffering?

1. Because they do not pray

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Because they are not strong in their faith

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Because they do not forgive others

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. A, B & C

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. None of these

100.0%
  1. Meli

Meli New Member

I have always wondered and even asked Jesus "why are you so cruel to the poor and needy?" The answer is Jesus has a plan for each one of us -- Not for our destruction but for our welfare.

We need to humble ourselves, forgive others and stay strong in our faith during our darkest hours. Jesus is always near to the broken-hearted, the weak and the poor.

Have you asked Jesus how long will you have to suffer on this earth?

Shana Peckover likes this.
  2. SunnyLove

SunnyLove New Member

In addition, we need to realise that this world became an imperfect one immediately our fore parents Adam and Eve sinned and fell in the garden of Eden.

So, the world must always be imperfect, and things will never go exactly the way we desire.

But when Jesus Christ is back again to reign, He will make the world a perfect one, make everything beautiful the way God wants it, and wipe away all tears.

3. Proletariat

Proletariat New Member

Life is what it is. I don't believe that things happen to you because you are good or bad. Life is made up of ups and downs, and you'd better accept that if you want to live life freely with as few worries as possible.

4. anurag yadav

anurag yadav New Member

the poor and good people suffer because they are very good at their heart. They can not cheat and for success to reach you, you have to cheat some times. This is because only one some one falls the other can rise and take their place. Good people are good at heart and poor people cant afford to do that, hence good and poor people are always unhappy.

5. Shana Peckover

Shana Peckover New Member

I have often pondered this as well. My father once told me when I was very young that because I had such a big heart, I would suffer tremendous pain and hurt. I believe this to be true. Loving is a good thing, but loving too much is detrimental.

6. Inked

Inked New Member

I dont question this because I know in my heart god has a reason for everything. Its not god who makes bad things happen. Satan is the reason bad things happen. I do believe god allows some things to happen to get people to where they need to be. I dont question god and I dont think you should either. God works in mysterious ways and I strongly believe this with all of my heart. There will always be pain and heartbreak in this world.