IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Why did you join The Forum Wheel?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by dextergabat98, Aug 28, 2017.

1. dextergabat98

dextergabat98 New Member

I heard about the forum on another site and I decided to give it a try. Mostly for the ability to join forums and talk about about things I like while making a little extra cash.

Why don't you tell us all your reason for wanting to join The forum Wheel?

2. jprgbiz

jprgbiz New Member

I am not sure why your thread is under philosophy though but to answer your question, the reason why I've joined Forum Wheel is to share my opinions and to be around like minded people so I could learn more about anything under the sun. This site has regulated forums so there are no shallow opinions. Obviously, earning is also a part of it and that is a great plus.

Bill7221 likes this.
  3. vhinz

vhinz New Member

I'm currently developing my blogging website and I'm on the process of learning how to write/blog so I think joining forum wheel will help me to expand my ideas as well as improve my blogging/writing skills. I also like to share what I've learned and my ideas to other people. Exchanging ideas with different people will help broaden my knowledge in areas that I'm interested in and even to topics that are new to me that I want to learn which I think could help me on my blogging/writing journey.

With forum like this, I’m able to communicate and engage with different people living from different country and different races. It’s good to learn their culture and social living that might have in common or differences from my country.

And of course I joined forum wheel to earn extra cash that could help me build my website and maybe to start an online business. I’m actually a member of other forums that pays to their member’s posts. One member posted about forum wheel and wrote that this forum also pays its members. So I think this is better than just posting in my social media account because I am learning and at the same time earning.

4. Jowell Jeremiah Taga amo

Jowell Jeremiah Taga amo New Member

Everyone around here would have a common reason for joining The Forum Wheel and that is having extra cash while surfing the web or checking our social media accounts. The Forum Wheel is also a great portal for everyone who wanted to enhance their writing skills and engage on people with different opinions and stands in life around the globe. But let us not also forget that importance of content even if we are being paid or not when engaging in social media or forum sites.

WriteMoves likes this.
  5. Xpert Dyadreamer

Xpert Dyadreamer New Member

I joined The Forum Wheel out of boredom of my work, I've always had a penchant for writing and I was always on the move searching for anywhere I could execute my writing. I bumped onto The Forum Wheel in another forum and I was surprised they paid peeps to write their thoughts. I definitely gave it a shot and here I am.

6. Lahn

Lahn New Member

I joined The Forum Wheel simply because I love writing. It is my passion and one of my favorite interests. Aside from these, I learned that this is one of the best sites to practice and develop your writing skills while you can earn money at the same time. I just recently joined here and I'm already delighted being a part of it. I am thankful to have found The Forum Wheel and wish each and everyone here a success.

7. Almasa

Almasa New Member

I like sharing ideas and also learning from othe intellectual prowess people. Forum wheels provides all that. So in this forum I beleave I'll come across a lot of new knowledge, ideas and skills. Besides I can also earn from this site which will eliminate my financial constraints. As a University student, it's my pleasure to increase my earning opportunities of which forum wheel provides that.

8. Natalie Deaton

Natalie Deaton New Member

I honestly did not join this community to make money. Money is a nice bonus, but I have always loved being able to share my opinions with others. I may not always hold the popular opinion, but a fun debate or intelligent conversation really make my day. I feel that more and more people are quick to choose the politically correct opinion when speaking with others. Freedom of speech is still important and people such as myself should always have an outlet to share.

WriteMoves likes this.
  9. Orange40

Orange40 New Member

I joined the forum wheel simply to know if I have the capacity to write high quality post based on their qualification. Unfortunately, I failed. I did not meet their standard. It maybe a sad reality but I need to accept it. I understand that there so many things I need to learn and explore. It was a good experience.

10. amethyst

amethyst New Member

I always have a passion for writing but have completely set it aside and ignore it as I focus more in thriving in this so called journey of adulthood.
    And now that I have time to spare, I want to give myself a chance to rekindle this passion and further develop it. I have been looking for quite sometime now for sites where I could test and further enhance my writing. At the same time I am also looking for earning opportunities online. I came across this site as I was searching the net for potential earning opportunities online and while waiting for the right freelance or regular job opportunity. So it's just like hitting two birds in one stone. But aside from that, being here is also a great opportunity to learn about the ideas of other people and to get to engage with them.

11. rhonda farley

rhonda farley New Member

I joined the Forum Wheel because I truly enjoy earning extra money in the comfort of my home. I also like to share my opinions on different things. I am also always looking for new opportunities to earn some extra money online from home, with no fees attached. Hopefully, I will see a lot of topics here to post to.

12. Tyi

Tyi Member

Like many of you, I joined the Forum Wheel because I like sharing my thoughts and opinions as well as learning new concepts, methods and alternative ways of looking at people and the world in general. I love to write and I also want to enhance my writing skills. Lastly, as far as earning extra cash; although that has yet to happen for me, I am still hopeful.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
  13. JM0315

JM0315 New Member

I stumbled on this site via one of those Stay At Home Mom Blogs.

I didn't have anything to do at that particular moment, so I figured, why not give this a try?

If it works out, cool! If not, I killed an hour that I more than likely would have spent scrolling through other random information on the world wide web.

14. KQBobbs

KQBobbs New Member

I'm currently a stay-at-home mom, waiting out this pandemic, and I thought I'd give this a go.

I love to answer questions and have discussions with people, so why not attempt to make a few bucks by doing so? I hope to have some inspiring and wonderful conversations with all of you!

15. Diana Hernandez

Diana Hernandez New Member

I joined after reading some positive feedback from other members on a website. I really enjoy getting to read about certain topics and reading some of the perspectives others have on those topics while earning money to post my opinion as well.

16. camilalujan

camilalujan New Member

I joined the Forum Wheel after one of my friend's recommended the platform to me. I really enjoy writing and have struggled to produce an income with this skill. I am hoping to gain more insight on other perspectives while earning some money!

17. Randal Shinn

Randal Shinn New Member

I joined because I am constantly reading and wish I was a writer. Maybe this will be a good jump off point, maybe not. If nothing does come from the time I spent on these forums, at least my writing will get some practice.