IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Will Mobile Gaming ever replace PC Gaming?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Rremi, Jul 14, 2017.

?

Will Mobile Gaming ever replace PC gaming ?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Not sure

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. No

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. Rremi

Rremi New Member

We are all aware of the evolution of Mobile Gaming.We're seeing huge improvments in every aspect of Mobile Gaming.
    Sounds,graphics,characters, storyline is now getting much more like PCs.

So what you think.Will Mobile Gaming ever replace PC Gaming ?
    Share your answers in the poll above.

2. TheOtherSide

TheOtherSide New Member

My answer is a firm No! Not today or even in the years to come, mostly because the screen is too small and the battery tends to overheat if use continuously for a period of time. There are even instances where batteries explodes while charging and playing at the same. The controls are also not appealing since some areas of the screen are covered by your thumbs. And the control buttons are so small, you tend to press them simultaneously which is really annoying at times. Plus your game time is limited, since you need to charge your phone constantly.

3. Wyvh

Wyvh New Member

Mine is also a definitive and absolute No. Mobile Gaming currently allows you to play some cheap games with low-end graphics and short stories. About the Multiplayer ones.. they aren't worth the PC ones. Definitely.

4. javiondunn

javiondunn New Member

I think its highly unlikely to replace computer gaming. There are several factors to consider like the graphics to compare, certain games you just need a bigger screen with an easier controller access. The mobile device has an controller connection but not all games on the mobile supports this controller. Several other reasons are there too.

5. njeru simon

njeru simon New Member

According to me ,mobile gaming will never replace computer gaming this is because computer gaming has just better graphics thus making the game look just like reality a good example is sleeping dogs. The game brings it too seem one is watching a movie but a mobile game may not this is because it has lower graphics.

6. njeru simon

njeru simon New Member

Mobile gaming will never replace computer gaming this is because computer gaming has just better graphics thus making the game look just like reality a good example is DEATH RACE. The computer example is just non-replaceable by the mobile type.

7. Michael Soriano

Michael Soriano New Member

I don't think mobile gaming will ever replace PC gaming anytime soon. As I see it, mobile gaming is just a good way of postponing the good stuff until we get home to play with our PCs. We Gamers always end up playing with the PC one way or the other. Games will always be fun to be played with the PC as games available in this platform offers so much more than the mobile platform.

8. toomuchbottle

toomuchbottle New Member

For me, Mobile games is a good alternative for gamer who cannot get a hold of their preferred platform, but the total domination of that gaming media will never happened. I myself plays mobile game every now and then but still, I like my games played using a laptop or a desk top. I want the feel of the keyboard on my finger and the big screen in front of me. Plus, it is always fun to play a game in a platform bigger than a tablet.

9. krious

krious New Member

It depends on whether or not a mobile phone will be capable of acquiring the capabilities of a gaming PC. It will also depend on the hardware requirements of games as well as the interests of players. If the game's requirements continue to increase, mobile phones will never be able to catch up as they are still bound by the fact that they have to be portable and light. However, if the new games that become a trend do not require high specs and such becomes the norm, then there is a chance that mobile gaming could replace PC gaming.