IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Work From Home Opportunities

Discussion in 'Business' started by Re'Nata Johnson, May 16, 2018.

1. Re'Nata Johnson

Re'Nata Johnson New Member

I am a freelancer/entrepreneur who has had little success finding profitable, lasting opportunities working from home. I often scroll through videos on YouTube looking for legitimate opportunities. There are many opportunities out there and yet many of them have unrealistic expectations that leave many people like me constantly searching but never satisfied.

I know that I am not alone on this issue, so if you know of any legitimate work from home opportunities; with fair expectations, please let me know and I will be more than willing to do the same.

2. Irene Cg

Irene Cg New Member

Work from home opportunities are jobs that you work on from wherever you are and get paid. You don't necessarily have to be in the same country or continent with your employer. As long as you meet the listed requirements then you can be hired.

I believe that there are many work from home opportunities if you get the right one. From personal experience, I have tried so many of them but most of them are not legit. I have found that I have wasted time and resources in something that does not exist.

The work from home opportunities have very low pay for people in African countries like me. Also most of this legit sites are very few so you find that they don't want any more members. Or if they do not from your country.

Sometimes its really frustrating but if you get one that is legit and has great pay you can work on it forever. Work from home jobs are good because in most of them you work at your own time and however much you want.

This means that you can dictate the pay you get in a day buy the amount of work you do. They are especially good for stay at home mothers and students. If you have an opportunity to work on them I would advice you to take it.

3. MsExquisite

MsExquisite Member

Work at home opportunities can be rewarding or a complete disaster, but if you put forth the effort for trial and error it will be well worth its time. I am a successful business leader that specializes in Sales, Marketing, Finance and Affiliate Marketing and I have been studying the work at home business opportunities for over ten years and guess what I am still learning new things every day. It takes a lot of sleepless night, patience and diligent to find the perfect work at home opportunity that is the perfect fit for you and your skills match. I really enjoy the flexibility and the unlimited earning potentials once you do find a scam free business opportunity where you can really get paid for your time and effort where you can enjoy the finer things in life. :D

4. MariamAspirants

MariamAspirants New Member

There are many legit websites that really pay. Some of them require decent dedication though. You can begin with finding micro jobs or PTC websites. If your English is good, become a transcriptionist or website tester. Find new clients on freelance websites to write content for their blogs. You can also make money interacting with others on forums. There are several websites that work on the principle of social journalism, you can Google about them. Good luck!

5. AngelInferno

AngelInferno New Member

6. calvindonath

calvindonath New Member

Hello sister, you are not alone on this. There is a forum known as Cryptotalk, its very good because you can earn 3 Dollars every day with them in just 3 hours by writing contents. Its not that much amount, but if you have plans it will help you a lot, try it please.

7. bskanth

bskanth New Member

Appen can be a tech services firm located in Australia. But they will have offices inside the United States along with the UK too, and offer opportunities in 130 nations around the globe. The company works together a few of the most significant organizations in the world, for example, 8 of those ten best tech businesses. It supports more substantial than 1 million contractors on the planet.

8. G $-Money

G $-Money New Member

Hello! I have been telling my family and friends about working from home for over 10 years. Long before the COVID pandemic made it a normal occurrence. Now many of them are working from home, and have the nerve to ask me, "why didn't you tell me about this sooner"? What??

There are at least two really great legitimate work from home companies that I have personally worked with. I say "work with" because I am not employed by them. I am a Independent Contractor who set my own hours and set my own work schedule! I can earn as much or as little as I want, simply by working more or fewer hours.

The two companies that I am talking about offer positions in the US in the customer service arena. They are liveops.com and arise.com...I highly recommend them and personally I will never work any other way than from home. I'm sure other countries have very similar work from home customer service positions due to COVID.

9. Rafel30

Rafel30 New Member

Work from home jobs are the best especially in periods of disasters like COVID19. All you have to do is stay safe and make money online. Work from home jobs that I know are mostly Transcription jobs.

10. Bulls17

Bulls17 New Member

11. Robert Johnson

Robert Johnson New Member

It is not simple to work as a freelancer. In reality, for every person who has achieved great success in the profession, there are an equal number of others who have failed miserably. There are several advantages to working as a freelancer. It not only allows you to work at your own speed, but it also exposes you to a variety of enterprises, businesses, and professionals, allowing you to expand your social network. A friend of mine works as a transcriber at transcriberry.com, I'm still at university and this service has helped me out more than once. But I also want to start moonlighting to combine with my studies. Maybe you have some options?

12. Zverlci

Zverlci New Member

Hey guys how are you doing. I have notice that most active community don't know much about working from home, so i was kinda searching in facebook but most of them are just taking too much of your time not sure if the pay is enough.

13. Zverlci

Zverlci New Member

I would like to ask what are the kinds of work from home gig you guys have found that replaces or surpasses your income from working in the office.

14. Zverlci

Zverlci New Member

I am actually freelancing for a year now. I understand that it is quite difficult to get clients or clients to purchase your service. There are places like fiverr but it is so crowded with other freelancers that are also competing against each other what platforms do you usually recommend for freelancing? or any work from home job that pays enough money versus working from the office.