IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Work Out

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Kimjongo, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Kimjongo

Kimjongo New Member

This is about physical exercise to keep fit.

Am sure many of you have at one time seen people running early in the morning to keep fit. It's very healthy and recommended as it helps in our respiratory system and may with time solve breathing problems.

Most young people especially the males, are so much into 'six packs'. Talking of sit ups, they help strengthen the stomach wall muscles gradually without straining since the only weight exerting pressure on the muscles is your upper body.

2. Amanda!

Amanda! New Member

Yes, I agree. Physical exercise is a great way to keep fit. It's not just for losing weight but for health reasons. If someone doesn't want to get sick or catch a cold doing morning jogs is the greatest way to stay healthy. I have asthma and go jogging every morning because it helps my bodies 'team' keep moving. When I say my bodies 'team' I mean my Lungs, Blood cells and all my other organs, my whole body works together to do a lot of different things.

Did you know that when we are holding our breathe we are weaker? It's true, Less oxygen get's to our muscles and less oxygen means less strength. That's why when you see runners you will see them trying to take longer breaths as they run. The longer the breaths, the more Oxygen, the more strength your body has.

It's really cool the way our bodies work. I am always learning more and more about my body! How do you exercise? I Jog, do Jumping Jacks, Sit Ups, Push ups (sometimes) and Sometimes I lift weights. Exercise is great and always remember to stretch before you lift weights, go for long runs or do to many repetitive motions!