IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

World's best horror movie??

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Mughees, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Mughees

Mughees New Member

We all love movies. Some people like the comedy genre while others are pretty much into action thrillers. Few people have the guts to watch the most terribly, excruciatingly gory horror movies! I am one of those guys. From the likes of "saw series" to "final destination" "child's play series" "wrong turn" "conjuring XO" the list goes on to depict the most unimaginable violence mankind has to offer. So in your opinion which one stands out??

2. Shailabh

Shailabh New Member

I like the horror movie too. Dracula is my favorite character in the ghost movie. When he drinks blood of the girls, the brain gets numb. Some movie of ghost is so horrible that the heart begins to throb over it. All the movies in the Wrong Turn series are very good but I liked most of his second part. It is very exciting to see a person eating a man. I liked the most was a human body grinding machine. looking at horror movies, we go into a different world.

3. Anne Murigi

Anne Murigi New Member

I generally love horror movies. In fact, Stephen King is one of my favorite authors. But, I prefer horror movies that do not have gory scenes, such as the Ring, Shutter, Lights Out, Mama, Paranormal Activity just to name a few. These movies are extremely scary and in my opinion, better than the gory ones. However, I have watched horror movies with gory scenes, such as Saw, Wrong Turn, Final Destination, The Amityville Horror among others. I especially loved Final Destination. It scared the crap out of me.

I also love Asian horror movies, which are super scary. I watch them on http://watchasianhorror.blogspot.co.ke/2016/08/4bia-phobia.html, and they all have English subtitles. I can honestly say, I have never watched more horrifying horror movies in my life.

4. Mortemonee

Mortemonee Member

I like zombie the flesh eater. It KS among my horror movie I liked and or is so scary. Child's play was also my favorite because it's scary.

5. Shana-Kay Barrett-Smith

Shana-Kay Barrett-Smith New Member

Hannibal is my all time favourite. It scares and grabs the attention of the viewers by its horrific nature and is well written. It also has a little romance in it. It also educates you about the various psychological disorders and evils that exist.

I would definitely watch it again, but in the company of friends because it is very scary. I give it a 5 star rating.

6. jordan

jordan New Member

My favorite horror movie is Insidious. James Wan produced many of the best horror movies including Insidious. There are 3 different sequels

7. TheArticulate

TheArticulate New Member

My answer to this question will probably always be either John Carpenter's The Thing, or Alien. Both films do a phenomenal job of building suspense and terror by using the absence of a their creature. It sounds weird, but when you see the creatures, of course you should feel terrified, but when you don't know where the alien is in the film, then you start to build anticipation to when it will appear again.

Not to mention The Thing's special effects were incredibly ahead of their time.