IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Would you allow human cloning and use its organs for medical purposes?

Discussion in 'Science' started by mbgd1010, May 13, 2018.

?

Would you allow human cloning and use its organs for medical purposes?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. mbgd1010

mbgd1010 New Member

Human cloning is the creation of a genetically identical copy of an existing human being. Although genes are recognized as influencing behavior and cognition, "genetically identical" does not mean altogether identical; almost no one would deny that identical twins, despite being natural human clones with identical DNA, are separate people, with separate experiences and not altogether overlapping personalities.(Wikipedia)

In this world where we are lacking of organ parts to replaced the destroyed once, will you do it?

This question keeps appearing on my mind and i have been trying to find if it is moral or not to allow such thing. But if we want to be save from diseases that requires the replacement of new organs, then I would love to allow such thing. With kidneys being expensive, I think cloning and harvesting the kidney would be better so that the person who is about to sell his or her kidney would not suffer from having one kidney.

I made a poll incase you have not seen it please vote yes or no.

PS My english and knowledge is not yet great and would love to learn and write better.