IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Your first experience on a smart phone

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by ellalita, Jan 6, 2018.

1. ellalita

ellalita New Member

Phones have been around for quite a while, so are smart phones; but the latter came much later.

With the coming in of smart phones, some people were unable to switch from the older handset versions siting technicalities. As a first time user of a smart phone, how did you feel?

2. coolprogramer36

coolprogramer36 New Member

At first when I received my smartphone,I was unable to type message and do a calling because I didn't know how to use it. I was 14 at that time and Samsung Galaxy is my first Android phone. I received it from my mother from abroad. I study a lot on how to use it and after a few months I was able to use it normal. I am so very thankful that I got an awesome phone that they called "Smart phone". It has so many advantages than the older phones. It can easily connect to web, send messages at ease and can do calling with a swipe of my fingers.

3. miumiu92

miumiu92 New Member

My first experience using a smartphone was a Nokia Symbian S6 phone - if Symbian itself is ever qualified to be considered as a smartphone OS. At that time I felt it was really an upgrade from the common feature phones.

Later I picked a Windows phone. By comparison, it did better than the Symbian phone I used to have. I felt like it was a packed compact computer on my hand. Yes that was my initial reaction.

4. Maestro

Maestro New Member

I believe the first smart phone I ever bought was the LG Optimus Black. The high point of this phone at that time was the super-nova display. I think it was a proprietary technology that was developed by LG and it could achieve brightness of upto 700 nits (this was back in 2011).
    The andriod operating system at that time was Froyo and on top of that LG was using a UX interface that was very ugly so first of all I had to root it and then install a custom RAM to make it as good as I wanted it to be.

5. Vince

Vince New Member

My first smartphone was Sony Xperia. That was a great phone. I made a lot of research studies from that phone. Also, that phone was with me when I was travelling. I really like the features of smartphones. I like taking pictures with my Sony Xperia phone.

But a time came, when it overheated from charging, I went to a technician to fix the phone but I ended up buying a new phone instead, how sad it was!