IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Your purpose of using internet?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by azeem sahab, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Davies

Davies New Member

Hi, I use internet mostly when gambling (online). Also, I use it in researching for my assignments from different sites i.e course hero...to cut it short, I use internet for different purposes.

2. GatM

GatM New Member

In today's world, internet has made doing most of the things easier. You don't have to walk into a mall to shop, you can do it online. Before i used to get movies from a movie shop, thanks to the internet now i stream movies from the internet. School registration or application used to be manual in most schools. Now you can do all that while miles away through the internet. These are just examples, life is way easier with internet

3. Lovelybee

Lovelybee New Member

I do a lot when I'm online.

I do a lot of browsing especially when I need information about certain things.

I watch new movies and also download musical videos.

I own a blog,I try to update it daily,interact with my readers and also upload their comments.

4. pioneerauthor2017

pioneerauthor2017 New Member

I do most of my jobs daily using the internet. I currently run a cyber cafe and a business center which provides internet access for students or anyone to do online examination registrations and check results online. A lot of people visit the business center and cyber cafe to apply for jobs online, attend interviews online, write computer-based tests online and visit for other similar purposes.

Personally, I browse the internet to search for useful and further tips and ideas about my profession. I realized I have resources about anything on the internet at my disposal. I also work online doing some legitimate jobs at the comfort of my home.

5. temmygabriel

temmygabriel New Member

I use the internet for alot of reasons which will consume a whole page if i start mentioning.
    Nevertheless,i will just mention a few Basis.

To get and send informations.

It covers a lot of things, like I use Facebook because want to get information from my friend and then update status to send informations to them

For research, communication and entertainment.

6. Montcell

Montcell New Member

I use the internet for a lot of things. Whenever I'm sick and don't feel like going to the doctor I'll look up my symptoms and diagnose myself. And then if it doesn't work then I'll go to the doctor, but 9 times out of ten just from the information I get off the internet I end up helping myself without the doctor.

I also use it to keep up with what's going on in the world. I used to watch the news channel a lot, but I started noticing that they put a lot of junk on along with the news stories. So I stopped watching them, but the great things about that is I get to search online for any news and can avoid all of that craziness of the news channels.

But I digress. I use the internet for health, news, shopping, games, work. It's basically what I depend on to keep moving.

7. Folorunsho

Folorunsho New Member

The Internet has been the best invention of mankind for me. I use the internet for almost everything. As a student in school, I used internet to get information, I get online to learn courses. Even when I couldn't understand my teachers in school, I didn't fret. I just got online and taught myself. After school, I've been making money online for years now and I think It's the best way to make money. It's so easy as there are many ways you can make money online such as e-commerce, blogging, affiliate marketing, freelancing etc.

8. Barida

Barida New Member

Same with me here. The internet has made me learn lots of things both on the positive side as well as the negative side. I am still thinking what the world would have looked like without the existence of the internet.

Basically, the positives that came with the internet outweigh the negative sides.

9. Safi

Safi New Member

I love internet .first i appreciate the fact that i went for a four years study courtesy of internet.If it were not for the online course that i received,i am not sure how i would have acquired my degree since my work place denied me study time which i had requested. I thus appreciate the internet for enabling me to do the study with ultimate flexibility.Internet is awesome,u need anything and at a click of a button you google and find the answers.I use internet for shopping, travelling (taxi),for entertainment and a lot more.I just can't live without it unless situations so demand.

10. neville

neville New Member

I use the internet for all sorts of things, whether be it, making money online, looking up reviews on products, watching educational videos in regards to my studies, and of course consuming entertainment that consists of music, games, movies, tv shows. Overall the internet can be very beneficial and have a huge impact on your career or education if you were to use it right otherwise it can be quite misleading.

11. plenc

plenc Member

There are very many purpose like education,entertainment,fun even as hobby i believe. Though for me it is about research and opportunities at at large.

12. tata143

tata143 New Member

I use the internet every day. I could not live my life without it cause it`s very important for my business and to connect with my family and friends. Using internet is a very vital thing for this generation. I need internet because without it, I can not use my social media accounts, I can`t be able to read or write articles, use email, read news, watch youtube, or find more online jobs and a lot more.

However, we should be able to manage using the internet. We should be still active in our society in real life, get out breath some fresh air, and have some physical activities for exercise, we should not consume our entire day sitting in front of the computer.